YouTube Channels - What I Watch -

Ian Callum the top class car designer with an amazing track record behind him now apparently drives a T6 as his daily, and interviewed on Jonny Smith's Youtube channel has just said he looks around at it when he's driving and doesn't think there's much that can be improved upon. High praise indeed. Worth a watch if you're a car nut as he has a lot of interesting things to say.

I watch lots of the same Youtube content as you guys, one I particularly enjoy is Salvage Rebuilds UK, these guys are very skilled at restoring and repairing vehicles, from recent cars to vintage ones.
I also enjoy the old Fred Dibnah videos, the man who climbed hundreds of feet up old chimneys with a cigarette in his mouth, using old rope and even older ladders. At lunchtime he'd have four or five pints of beer then back to work, Health and Safety wasn't a big concern of Freds. The risk assessments were all in his head!

About a week ago there's been a bit of a screaming match due to not having a spare bedroom in the Ducati pressure cooker on wheels... apparently you can have too much of a good thing.

John and Mandy on Tour now going to be called John or Mandy on Tour?

oh . . . whats happened.?

havent been following then for the last 12mnths?
I smell a rat with those two. Posts a vlog about possibly breaking up but still managed to get footage of mandy picking her new van. Nice to see they've gotten their priorities right.

Had an enjoyable time reading the comments from "those happy days" and "Liam the terrible" this week mind :D

Is it actually illegal to buy or own lock picks, or just to carry and use them?
:rolleyes:

Is it actually illegal to buy or own lock picks, or just to carry and use them?
:rolleyes:
Not illegal to buy or own.
but...

Going equipped for theft, S25, Theft Act 1968.​

"A person shall be guilty of an offence if, when not at his place of abode, he has with him any article for use in the course of or in connection with any burglary or theft."

That's what I thought. Would love to have a set as I have some old locks to play with and it would be a cool skill.

Back