Awesome 3-in-1 Battery Bank - How I done It -

@Dellmassive - Can the Allpowers AP- SS-005 be used to top up up my 2nd leisure battery. This battery is not permanently connected to any charging system. I just top it up from a portable solar panel or the EHU set up.

ALLPOWERS Monster X 2000W Portable Power Station, 1500Wh Power Generator, Portable Power Source with 11 Outlet, Solar Generator for Electric Vehicles Outdoor Travel Camping RV CPAP Home use Emergency ALLPOWERS Monster X 2000W Portable Power Station, 1500Wh Power Generator, Portable Power Source with 11 Outlet, Solar Generator for Electric Vehicles Outdoor Travel Camping RV CPAP Home use Emergency : Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Does this represent good value in terms of being a simple all in one power solution that would run pretty much any device you're likely to take with you?

@Dellmassive - Can the Allpowers AP- SS-005 be used to top up up my 2nd leisure battery. This battery is not permanently connected to any charging system. I just top it up from a portable solar panel or the EHU set up.
yes, you can use it as a mobile EHU and plug the battery charger into in.

but it will inly have about 1/3rd the battery capacity of a 100ah LB.

so if the LB was flat it would only charge it by 30%.

but if it was at 70% then you could use it to top-up back to 100%

have a look at the newer bigger units over here:

ALLPOWERS Monster X 2000W Portable Power Station, 1500Wh Power Generator, Portable Power Source with 11 Outlet, Solar Generator for Electric Vehicles Outdoor Travel Camping RV CPAP Home use Emergency ALLPOWERS Monster X 2000W Portable Power Station, 1500Wh Power Generator, Portable Power Source with 11 Outlet, Solar Generator for Electric Vehicles Outdoor Travel Camping RV CPAP Home use Emergency : Amazon.co.uk: Garden & Outdoors

Does this represent good value in terms of being a simple all in one power solution that would run pretty much any device you're likely to take with you?

ALLPOWERS Monster X 2000W Portable Power Station​

1630650965485.png

this unit is new to the market and expensive atm . .

you can get cheaper alternatives . . .

but keep an eye on it as the price will drop .

@Dellmassive - Possibly a real noob question but bear with me.

I have question re Ecoflow and similar units. I have modest charging requirements that merely consist of charging an ebike whilst driving between tracks (2-3 hour durations) plus beer fridge and the odd usb powered device.
Most usage and charging would be whilst on the move with maybe a requirement to continue charging for a couple of hours once parked. I currently just use a 1000W inverter for whilst on the move but then have to keep the engine running if I need to continue charging after arrival. It would be nice if I had capacity for a couple of hours further charging.
I know I could install a leisure battery and b2b charger to feed the inverter and probably achieve what I want if sized correctly, but could an Ecoflow or similar achieve the same. The crux for me is the load switching. My current setup has an inverter with a remote control so I can switch the whole system on from the cab remote by switching the feed to the inverter, without rummaging in the cupboard where the inverter lives to switch outputs on etc. Can any of the Ecoflow type devices switch on and supply their load on just by sensing the charge circuit coming on and off.
Thanks in advance.

@Dellmassive - Possibly a real noob question but bear with me.

I have question re Ecoflow and similar units. I have modest charging requirements that merely consist of charging an ebike whilst driving between tracks (2-3 hour durations) plus beer fridge and the odd usb powered device.
Most usage and charging would be whilst on the move with maybe a requirement to continue charging for a couple of hours once parked. I currently just use a 1000W inverter for whilst on the move but then have to keep the engine running if I need to continue charging after arrival. It would be nice if I had capacity for a couple of hours further charging.
I know I could install a leisure battery and b2b charger to feed the inverter and probably achieve what I want if sized correctly, but could an Ecoflow or similar achieve the same. The crux for me is the load switching. My current setup has an inverter with a remote control so I can switch the whole system on from the cab remote by switching the feed to the inverter, without rummaging in the cupboard where the inverter lives to switch outputs on etc. Can any of the Ecoflow type devices switch on and supply their load on just by sensing the charge circuit coming on and off.
Thanks in advance.
The ECOFlow Delta unit I have has a UPS feature that does that.

The other unit I have don't.

So... plug the ebike into the ECOFLOW, then ecoflow into the inverter on the mains side.

I would also consider the leisure battery and B2B charger route. . . . Get a 100ah lithium battery

Just looking at leisure/portable power options and noticed the ALLPOWERS 606wh is on offer again (there's a £100 voucher taking it down to £439).

Another year in, how are you getting on with yours @Dellmassive?

Yep it's all good...

Though I've moved on to bigger and better units.....

Anker, Bluetti, Ecoflow etc.

Has anyone invested in the Allpowers Monster X or a unit of a similar size that can share their experience?

Thanks

I've got a EF Delta2

And an Anker 757. (Selling)

Awesome bit off kit.

Allpowers dropped the ball on the speed that they bought units to market, that left a gap that others filled.

Now other manufacturers make bigger and better units.

Back