YouTube Channels - What I Watch -

l am still watching a man with a dog build a log cabin in the Canadian wilderness. My Self Reliance - it is a bit more than a cabin in my opinion.

Yeah, I've been watching that too, he does seem to be doing it the hard way.
I am wondering how much it will weigh when it's finished.

Been watching him couple of yrs now. Very skilled man. Think it will weigh a couple of tons but he has the truck to pull it. Can't wait to see it finished though.

Still watching Sean James with his dog for company build a log house ( no way is it a cabin ) in the wilderness of Canada

Also watching a Dutch lady motorcycle around the world a few times - She is going down the West Coast of Africa at the moment - itchy boots I think it is called

and lastly Dr John Campbell for honest health discussion

Dubventures........and not because its a good channel, its absolutely dire and he (Tom) is as thick as Mince but im addicted to the "direness"

It must be the least informative van related channel out there, its basically drive and talk bollocks about they are going "exploring", cook (warm up!) some food, walk the dog, plug the Ecoflow, point out what "amazing" views they have got, go to sleep, wake up and repeat!

How they have 20k subs is totally beyond me, unless like me everyone watches because its shite.

Dubventures........and not because its a good channel, its absolutely dire and he (Tom) is as thick as Mince but im addicted to the "direness"

It must be the least informative van related channel out there, its basically drive and talk bollocks about they are going "exploring", cook (warm up!) some food, walk the dog, plug the Ecoflow, point out what "amazing" views they have got, go to sleep, wake up and repeat!

How they have 20k subs is totally beyond me, unless like me everyone watches because its shite.
They have 19,999 other people that feel just as you do. Rise up brother and press that unsubscribe button

They have 19,999 other people that feel just as you do. Rise up brother and press that unsubscribe button
I can't unsubscribe because i got "unsubscribed" :)

He/She unsubscribed me and banned me from commenting because i asked him "what day is leg day"after he had uploaded a video where he was giving it the big one flexing his biceps.

Probably saved me a job in the long run.

I can't unsubscribe because i got "unsubscribed" :)

He/She unsubscribed me and banned me from commenting because i asked him "what day is leg day"after he had uploaded a video where he was giving it the big one flexing his biceps.

Probably saved me a job in the long run.
You know that I am going to have to look at this channel now what have you done. :oops:

Have just unsubscribed, my wife said the bloke gave her the creeps.

Hadn't put much thought to it but they must have really boring adventures with shite food

I also have to ask what T6 Channels if any do you watch ?
p.s I have not subscribed to Dubventures

Travel with Gary & Amika

A father and his young daughter going on van trips. Seems like a really nice guy, the total opposite to Dubventures for sure!

Back