YouTube Channels - What I Watch -

The Bearded Explorer.
Urban explorer type of thing, goes into abandoned houses etc etc.

If it’s not been mentioned already, the kids and me enjoy watching The Hack Smith (a bit like Colin Furze).

One of my recent favourites is A Trip in a Van, an Australian family traveling around Oz in a ute and an off-road caravan.

+1 for Harry's Garage.
Also:
-Driftworks. Yes, really. Ignore the boy racer customer base as the YT channel has some good mechanical engineering and mods.
-Bad Obsession Motorsport. Two very talented guys building quite incredible vehicles. Project Binky is especially good.

Nebula 75
For all those who remember Captain Scarlet, Thunderbirds, Joe 90 and Stingray, a new Supermarionation series.

Living the Van Life.
Nice bit of scenery followed by some campfire cooking.

Want to know how your car may react in an object avoidance situation ..

Really Random Channel is quite good for resto stuff. He doesn't say much, just gets on with it.

Well just to change direction a little, I have my van to support my love of being in the mountains, walking, running, camping, anything that means I’m in the great outdoors. I learnt how to read a map and use a compass years ago but came across this YouTube channel which is excellent. All the basics from what contour lines are and how to use a compass and loads of navigation tasks to do to keep those skills alive.

...average stuff...

DiagnoseDan Diagnose Dan

... average stuff...

I've been working through a number of the suggestions on this thread during lockdown. Just got to DiagnoseDan over the weekend. Then binged watched his excellent fault finding skills on some very tricky electrical faults. All to the sound of his slightly comedy sounding dutch accent, and faux breakdown in his 'The fault that Dan couldn't diagnose?" :D:Dvideo.

Impressive set of tools and instruments.

Diagnose Dan fixed it again! :mexican wave:

Well worth a few hours if you like that sort of thing..... Who knew the ABS unit on an E39 terminated one end of the Can bus! Not me!

I’m absolutely hooked on flora and the novice explorer, better than anything on the bbc and much better travel videos.

Recently got into Itchy Boots and binge watch it whenever I get time. That girl's got balls!

Last edited:
Back