YouTube Channels - What I Watch -

If like me you enjoy nerdy tech-humour you'll love this guy's channel, he's so funny, the way he ridicules the free-energy brigade is hilarious and his little accidents along the way will have you in hysterics... :D here are 3 examples but you'll be back for more...

Last edited by a moderator:
If like me you enjoy nerdy tech-humour you'll love this guy's channel, he's so funny, the way he ridicules the perpetual-motion brigade is hilarious and his little accidents along the way will have you in hysterics... :D here are 3 examples but you'll be back for more...

I love the electroboom guy. He did a great couple of episodes on mobile phones and soapy water.
:D

Kinging it have done a great euro road trip in an old converted MB mini bus. Really been inspired to tour Europe in 2021 by their vlogs (and buy an electric scooter). Both come across as a nice couple.

Kinging it have done a great euro road trip in an old converted MB mini bus. Really been inspired to tour Europe in 2021 by their vlogs (and buy an electric scooter). Both come across as a nice couple.

Have they calmed down a bit now that they are more into it?? I watched them during their conversion videos and they were a bit OTT for me. I will try them again and see.

I have probably already recommended Project Amber but he is brilliant. His live streams are basically drinking sessions so you can watch the content... erm.... yeah, he's really good.
I really like the fact that he messed up by cutting corners at the very beginning so now we are watching him redo the van (an old ambulance) properly.
:)

Lee I watch some restorations, one of the guys is brilliant, no speaking, pure sound of the workshop and tools plus he does some fantastic work...

Check it out

my mechanics

Last edited:
Mark Felton Productions and War Stories with Mark Felton... Both very well researched videos mainly WW2 but also some great cold War stuff as well.

Plus Sabaton History, love this band but their songs tell some interesting stories from military history

Also WW2 History Hunter very good videos of a guy visiting lots of sites which still have traces of German military artefacts.

Sofilein an unlikely tank addict

Car Throttle 3 young blokes doing stupid things with cheap cars

If you like me, you have many many anoraks....

Trent and Allie - they were full time van lifers travelling around America, North and South.
Harrys Garage - ex Evo Mag editor (think original Top Gear)

Back