Your best £1-£100 van investment

Do they make a noticable difference? And Im not talking about the noise when you shut the door.
Hmmmmm........no, not that noticeable if you ask me. It was about the way the door shuts that did it for me. I've seen some pretty oversized seals on here.....all puckered up where they curve, which wouldn't do for me! They're worth it to prevent that classic bottom corner bounce that ultimately damages the paint.

oh, thought of another.......my bonnet protector. Vanstyle were bloody hard work though.....could've fallen out with them over it!

For my van though it's a set of carpets from rugs for bugs, about £70 got me a floor mat, step carpets and all the silly shaped holes for storage in the dash. Really moved it away from. A builder's van into something more cared for. No slideshows yet.

Im about to order a carpet for cab, did you get any discount for being member on here?

Im tempted with these on eBay at £49

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/162570812370

They are 1100grm Luxury thick pile which I think will be thicker than rugs for bugs ones I saw at Camper Jam.

They also do a 700grm set for £39.99 or a 450grm for £30 which is alot cheaper.

Last edited:
@PukkaT6 I think I got a 10% discount for signing up to a newsletter but that was it. They took a long time to arrive but they were busy and it has totally transformed the van. Really pleased with them.

Do they make a noticable difference? And Im not talking about the noise when you shut the door.
Fitted some to mine yesterday and it seemed quieter whilst driving and then the wife said " it feels smoother and quieter in here" and for her to notice it a must be better!!

Back