Your best £1-£100 van investment

GoatBoater

Senior Nerd
T6 Guru
We all know that a new set of wheels or springs will make our vans great, but what about the small stuff? What have you bought for under £100 that has improved your enjoyment of your van in some way?

An example from me: an aeropress. I like good coffee but I also can't be bothered with "faff". Aeropress is a cheap (from £22 on Amazon http://amzn.to/2xdmO4l ), quick way of making good coffee that takes up hardly any space.
I already have an aeropress at home and another at the office so buying a third for the van made sense. In fact it's the first thing I've bought to go inside.

Anyone else have favourite buys?

For my van though it's a set of carpets from rugs for bugs, about £70 got me a floor mat, step carpets and all the silly shaped holes for storage in the dash. Really moved it away from. A builder's van into something more cared for. No slideshows yet.

She stepped carpet from rugs for bugs is definitely on my shopping list. I was going to order them the other day but then saw that they do embroidery. Cue a few hours working on a logo for our van!

Kettle, pan and various other items from the Outwell Collaps range, brilliant space-saving invention

Also tried both the coffee makers mentioned but neither was exactly what I wanted, my particular taste is strong latte style drink. Did have a Dolce Gusto but wrecked it as it it turned out not to like my inverter cos it was modified sine wave. Can't really justify buying another Dolce Gusto plus a pure sine wave inverter to make coffee

Back