Wind deflectors... which ones?

Cheers. The code on the box is 3277D which on the Climair website says it’s the Dark Sports version so I guess it isn’t a true, opaque black in an inverse Spinal Tap type way
You wouldn't want it any darker or you'd have a massive blind spot

Cheers. The code on the box is 3277D which on the Climair website says it’s the Dark Sports version so I guess it isn’t a true, opaque black in an inverse Spinal Tap type way
But if that means that the van goes up to 11... so much the better

I’ve just been bought some Climairs as a Father’s Day present in black but they don’t look as opaque as I’d expected as you can see through them. Can anyone confirm that this is how the black ones are i.e. not completely black and slightly see through?
I recently posted photos of the smoke vs dark ClimAir which may help you clarify what you have received.

I also took the following comparison photo which I haven't previously uploaded. (my dark ones have 'Sport' written at one end.

20220609_185610.jpg

I recently posted photos of the smoke vs dark ClimAir which may help you clarify what you have received.

I also took the following comparison photo which I haven't previously uploaded. (my dark ones have 'Sport' written at one end.

View attachment 160713
Thanks for posting the image and linking to the other thread. Now feel way more confident that the correct colour was delivered!

Checked the Climair website. Says you need to drill a hole to fit. I had assumed they would clip in….?

Checked the Climair website. Says you need to drill a hole to fit. I had assumed they would clip in….?

the Team Heko ones are clip in only.

BUT they aren't particularly reliable. I have some and have nearly lost one on two occasions. If/when I buy again, i'll get the Climber ones - cant see a time when i'd take them off so the little hole won't be an issue...

Last edited:
+1 for climair, the hole is tiny (1mm i believe but would need to double check) I wouldnt worry about it!

+1 for climair, the hole is tiny (1mm i believe but would need to double check) I wouldnt worry about it!

+1 for Climair -
They stayed in place without the hole BUT -
They were a bit squeaky and in France last week when it got hot (36+) and the window seals were more flexible, I did have the driver-side one fall out when I closed the door.

- I will be drilling and fitting the retainer.

I think I have these …. Haven’t moved and don’t need screws

They definitely look darker than my non-black (can’t remember what they call it) climair deflectors. As above, vision would be hideously obscured with solid black. Remember my first drive in a T5 - almost pulled out in front of a cyclist coming round a roundabout as they were hidden behind the blindspot of the A pillar. Thankfully I always look twice so no drama. That was my reason for picking the light smoke (maybe that’s the name of it!) version.

We had a chance to see the Climair units over the T6F summer camp weekend.

And I gotta say I was impressed.

I've been teamhekko before,

But am ready to try a set of these now.

Looks like the come on smoke and dark versions

3372 ,. 3372D

Screenshot_20220728-082232_Amazon Shopping.jpg

1658992838167.png

Back