Wind deflectors... which ones?

Anyone else having issues with the anti crush on their electric windows after fitting wind deflectors?

I've had dubflectas since the van was new. May remove them to see if the issue goes away.
I have not had any issues. I just made sure I pushed up the clips as far as they would go firmly with wide/thick straight head Screwdriver.

Just fitted Heko..........super happy but does anyone else get a slight whistle from them ?

I’ve just fitted a pair of DGA wind deflectors - bit of a punt really, as couldn’t find much info about them online. It turns out they’re a Portuguese, family-owned outfit that has been going since the 90s.

They push in to the lip above the window as other brands, but use an adhesive strip to secure instead of clips.

Really pleased how they look - It was the level of tint I was drawn to – a kinda dark/grey smoke.

Time will tell how they hold up, but they are a good fit and feel like a quality item that is well made. £30 on eBay including delivery.

Here’s a link to the DGA (UK) site.

D297636F-F183-4E83-B98E-C1CB5752C012.jpegA0388AA0-77F3-429D-AA14-0A2D1D722967.jpegB177F2D3-4D7F-4DD9-8021-AC8036E0B0B6.jpeg5854D7B0-8915-47EB-8C79-4B8BF4DE5801.jpegD2A238B1-F531-43D8-8897-BBE36F4828BD.jpeg

Last edited:
Did you have to drill holes... Puts me off
I went with the train of thought of
No clips in the window channels. I’d read about the clips falling out and being a PIA. Saw no bad reviews of the climair, the screw hole is tiny. Less than 1/2 mm. Also everybody who owns a Cali would want the convenience of having the windows open a crack, with no rain dripping in. And also I want to keep this for 5 /10 years
It has all the bits I want.
Digital cockpit. Adaptive cruise, Led headlights,
Everything else is std California Ocean with a 5 year warranty, I’m sorted for 5 years.

If anyone is interested I have a set of Heko windows deflectors available.
Hopefully broken no rules saying the above in this thread.:unsure::rolleyes:

Hi I’m looking for some window wind defectors, Iv seen there’s a few different makes and fittings. Just wondering which are the better ones to go for and where’s best to buy from?
Cheers Andy

Hi I’m looking for some window wind defectors, Iv seen there’s a few different makes and fittings. Just wondering which are the better ones to go for and where’s best to buy from?
Cheers Andy
Heko seem to be in the majority, a few have had issues as with most things, but you'll hear about the problems more than the satisfied users.

Got mine from eternalcar on Amazon.

Reactions: C4S
Back