Wind deflectors... which ones?

Got my new T28 6.1 & want to fit some deflectors on the two front windows, like I have on my T5.
I've had Dubflecta Retro ones on the T5 with no issues, but seem to be having trouble finding their site for some reason.
Are Dubflecta still around ?

Got my new T28 6.1 & want to fit some deflectors on the two front windows, like I have on my T5.
I've had Dubflecta Retro ones on the T5 with no issues, but seem to be having trouble finding their site for some reason.
I just fitted some from travelin lite, fit well not a bad price and they have 10%off

By coincidence, I looked for Dubflectas last week as a friend of mine liked the Retros on my van and wanted to get some but I reckon they might have gone out of business now. It's a shame really as they are great quality but reading reviews and comments from others, they were let down by shocking customer services. Mine have been on for over three years now and they have always been rock solid - I've actually got a pair of the slimmer version in the loft that I bought first but decided that I preferred the larger ones after a short while (I love being able to leave the windows open a bit when sleeping in the van).

I had Dubflectas and changed them out for Climair. It has stopped my window anti-crush issues but I still occasionally get hippo ears. I think Dubflecta may be out of business.

I had Dubflectas and changed them out for Climair. It has stopped my window anti-crush issues but I still occasionally get hippo ears. I think Dubflecta may be out of business.
What do you mean by hippo ears??
Am I missing something?

it's where the wing mirrors stop synching when you want them to fold in or out.

Why would wind deflectors cause that? I've never had that issue and anti-crush only raised it's head the first time that I closed the passenger window after fitting them (after which I made a minor adjustment to the clips). Mind you, 95% of the time, I tend to leave my windows open a crack and you can't do that if you fold the mirrors (at least, not on my T6).

As far as I know, they’ve stopped trading. I fitted Climair instead and have been pleased with them

Climairs are good. Got some from father Christmas lol
Seem good to me. Haven't fitted the little brackets yet as wanted to be sure I liked them. They don't seem to go anywhere without those fitted anyway??

I got Heko's as value for money. They look good and have no snag issues with the mirrors or the windows.

I had a set of Heko on my T5 (starlight blue?) and have refitted to my “new to me“ T6 (indium Grey). Hadn’t noticed they have a real brownish tint which looks a little off against the grey. Anyone know if you can get reasonable quality smoke grey (similar to window tint) colour?

I had a set of Heko on my T5 (starlight blue?) and have refitted to my “new to me“ T6 (indium Grey). Hadn’t noticed they have a real brownish tint which looks a little off against the grey. Anyone know if you can get reasonable quality smoke grey (similar to window tint) colour?
I’ve fitted a set of Climair deflectors on my Indium T6, colour looks fine. Euro Car Parts were a good price too.
1680731085458.jpeg

Are these the ones that require a small grub screw to hold in place?
Yes they are..
Although I installed mine without as I wanted to make sure I liked them first.
I've had them on since Christmas and sill haven't put the screw in. I'm not convinced it needs to be fitted to be honest. They seem fine to me without the screw..

The Heko just rely on two small strips of double sided tape and spring clips…..I wonder if i could rob them and re-use?

Back