Wind deflectors... which ones?

We had a chance to see the Climair units over the T6F summer camp weekend.

And I gotta say I was impressed.

I've been teamhekko before,

But am ready to try a set of these now.

Looks like the come on smoke and dark versions

3372 ,. 3372D

View attachment 166904

View attachment 166901

If you're not sure which colour to go with, my post here might help you decide....

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but I really benefitted from the discussions and thought I could add further value which in turn could help others with their own decisions.

Having researched wind deflectors on this forum, I settled on the ClimAir brand but couldn't decide between black and smoked, so ordered both which I have photographed below.

Smoke vs black (extrenal)

View attachment 160011

View attachment 160012

Smoke vs black (internal)

View attachment 160014

View attachment 160015

Just bought and fitted some Edge Visors wind deflectors, Seem really good quality and fit perfect.

Why did you have to drill holes?
they are fixed at the front with a tiny screw into the plastic. its a 1mm hole barely visible. Climair advised its extra precaution due to the window shape of the T6

The HEKO ones looks great and look super easy to fit, what is the airflow into the like with them fitted? I now have two dogs so need some ventilation in the Van when driving them around.

Sorry to ask a very silly question, but the main purpose of the wind deflectors is to reduce noise with the window open when driving? or are they generally fitted to reduce road noise? Or a security measure when camping to leave the front windows open slightly for venting?
For me it was for the ability to crack the windows open for ventilation without rain landing on the window lift buttons.

The HEKO ones looks great and look super easy to fit, what is the airflow into the like with them fitted? I now have two dogs so need some ventilation in the Van when driving them around.
I would say, not much at all when they are just down a couple of notches (i.e. windows level with the deflectors).

I guess that is why they are called deflectors!

I fitted deflectors a while ago now.
As is the norm, I did plenty of research before opting for Climair Sport in dark tint.
Found them to be a bit more expensive compared to Heko but reports and reviews swung it for me.
Yes, I did have to drill a tiny hole but the tiny screw certainly firms up the fit.
They work a treat, the windows close smoothly and I can confidently lower the windows at motorway speeds. (Did hear horror stories of deflectors pinging out when windows were open.)

I fitted deflectors a while ago now.
As is the norm, I did plenty of research before opting for Climair Sport in dark tint.
Found them to be a bit more expensive compared to Heko but reports and reviews swung it for me.
Yes, I did have to drill a tiny hole but the tiny screw certainly firms up the fit.
They work a treat, the windows close smoothly and I can confidently lower the windows at motorway speeds. (Did hear horror stories of deflectors pinging out when windows were open.)
I’m just about to fit the same tonight, not liking the white ‘sport’ logo on the edge so going to try to remove it, looks too Halfords boy racer,,

Can you post a picture of your whole van please mate. I’d like to see how the wheel arch trims look on a white swamper, I’m thinking of doing the same.

Is that White or Grey? Looks good.
Exactly the options I’m considering apart from the snorkel.

Is that White or Grey? Looks good.
Exactly the options I’m considering apart from the snorkel.
It’s the Ascot grey colour, yes I wouldn’t fit a Snorkel now I know how much noise they make, like a wheel bearing on its way out, , but it was fitted to van when I brought it.

Back