What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Today I designed and printed a simple snake-shaped headrest hanger to hang bags and such.

The cool thing is that you can hang things from both sides and you don't have ugly and dangerous hooks. No hooks means it can be slim and is super easy to print.

I shared it on Thingiverse if you want to print it at home: Car Headrest Hanger by slaading

Hope you like and, maybe, have a use for it! :)

View attachment 105255
That’s very clever! I don’t like it - I love it! Really well thought out!

Today I designed and printed a simple snake-shaped headrest hanger to hang bags and such.

The cool thing is that you can hang things from both sides and you don't have ugly and dangerous hooks. No hooks means it can be slim and is super easy to print.

I shared it on Thingiverse if you want to print it at home: Car Headrest Hanger by slaading

View attachment 105255
Love it mate. Cracking job. Been looking at hooks for the headrest but didn’t like the idea of them always hanging off and being eye height for the kids etc.

might have to fashion a jig out of some wood and screws and then bend some metal round for a metal piping version of sorts...?

View attachment 105255
Thank you for this

View attachment 105255

Few things on print this morning :)

90e49035-892b-4853-9946-49b074daaec2.jpgWhatsApp Image 2021-02-24 at 10.08.11.jpegWhatsApp Image 2021-02-24 at 10.12.39.jpeg

Did someone try a covering of the T6? I am thinking about covering the bottom part to make mine look like the bi-color official (and expensive) versions.

Like this:

857AD762-1913-4549-9CC8-D05C42EBF02E.jpeg

Cool! Good Luck ;)
(Your multi-filaments setting is so cool!)

Where did you get the tray from? Is it for the T6?

@ADMIN: Should we create a thread specifically for 3D printed mods?
@baablebrox - Yeah the tray is for the T6. @Jono was printing them. I have a black tray which will going free to a good home once my mods to the overhead light unit are complete.

AllI I did was clean Banksy and had a cuppa and flatpjact in it!
Need to wax it or look at a professional to wax/seal it.... what do people think is best? Never waxed a car before and short on time!
Also been recommended Meguiars Ultimate compound as I have a few small scratches!

Tia. Paul.View attachment 104591
AllI I did was clean Banksy and had a cuppa and flatpjact in it!
Need to wax it or look at a professional to wax/seal it.... what do people think is best? Never waxed a car before and short on time!
Also been recommended Meguiars Ultimate compound as I have a few small scratches!

Tia. Paul.View attachment 104591
@Whiz- Where dis you get the decal from? It looks ace.

Should have got them to keep the panel to cut it down to either use as table top or fridge door panel

Good shout on the fridge panel! my buddy had one of the panels for a welding job he had to do.. Still time to rescue one!

Back