What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Bought myself a Carista today! Hit me up with your top 3 mods to make using this little box of magic please folks!

Hi mate I used this wrap from eBay and did it with a heat gun and some patience.

Thanks - I'm being a bit ignorant here - do you apply to the existing trim whilst still on, or do you remove trim - wrap and apply back - if the latter what adhesive did you use when attaching trim back - though think the lower trim poss pops off? Apols is missing the obvious - ones like TransporterHq seems to just stick on existing trim.

Thanks

Thanks - I'm being a bit ignorant here - do you apply to the existing trim whilst still on, or do you remove trim - wrap and apply back - if the latter what adhesive did you use when attaching trim back - though think the lower trim poss pops off? Apols is missing the obvious - ones like TransporterHq seems to just stick on existing trim.

Thanks

So the lower trim just pops off so i wrapped that and pushed it back on, the two on the grills are originally red ones from vanstyle which i stuck over the chrome ones, i heated them up pulled them off, wrapped them and stuck them back on with some double sided tape. likewise with the mirrors, i purchased some red ones from vanstyle and literally placed the blue wrap over them. If i was to re-do them i would do the same as the grill and pull them off and re-stick them.

Charged it!

Put the 10w Solar on the dash 'cos the sun is out, it gave me a whole 1/10th of a volt :mexican wave:

Was the fake rear glass easy enough to do? Going to do mine this week weather permitting

So the lower trim just pops off so i wrapped that and pushed it back on, the two on the grills are originally red ones from vanstyle which i stuck over the chrome ones, i heated them up pulled them off, wrapped them and stuck them back on with some double sided tape. likewise with the mirrors, i purchased some red ones from vanstyle and literally placed the blue wrap over them. If i was to re-do them i would do the same as the grill and pull them off and re-stick them.
Very impressive mate. Well done

Started on painting the front calipers. Using the etech paint. Went for pure grey colour as didn't want nothing fancy.

Here are some before and after pics. Just put on 3rd coat and waiting for paint to settle.

View attachment 105082

View attachment 105083

View attachment 105084

View attachment 105085

View attachment 105086

View attachment 105087

View attachment 105088

View attachment 105089

View attachment 105090

View attachment 105091
Great kit. Same kit I used on my callipers in blue. Still got loads left too.

Fitted 985n tailgate struts, surprising how heavy the tailgate is, especially ids it’s loaded with Dynamat. :thumbsup:
No problem with the tailgate going all the way up now.

Back