What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

Following on from @Jayjmac i fitted my CPLAY2air wireless adapter which works a treat.

One of my long term jobs @Superowls, any useful tips?
For me it was just deciding to go for the flexibility of a day van over a full blown camper......and the comfort of a full width bed
I could have had a bed supplied and fitted locally with no hassle - but where's the fun in that. So I ended up going to Hereford for the frame & Rotherham for the cushions.
But at least I've got it how I want it rather than off the shelf
Just need lockdown to end so I can use it.....or might fall out with the Mrs to give me an excuse to sleep on the drive

For me it was just deciding to go for the flexibility of a day van over a full blown camper......and the comfort of a full width bed
I could have had a bed supplied and fitted locally with no hassle - but where's the fun in that. So I ended up going to Hereford for the frame & Rotherham for the cushions.
Just need lockdown to end so I can use it.....or might fall out with the Mrs to give me an excuse to sleep on the drive
Same thought process as you, the fun is in fitting the bed for me, I also don’t want a fully kitted out van but the usefulness of a bed/chair is perfect for me.

I do like the idea of rails to move the seat/bed forwards and backwards as needed.

SWMBO believes that things that things actually improve when I sleep on the drive! I know, unbelievable eh?!!

Back