What Have You Done To Your Van Today?

I've just dropped the van off at the converters this-morning! They are ripping it all out today.
Oh my good giddy aunt! Congratulations! Who did you go with? How long do they reckon they’ll have it for?

Oh my good giddy aunt! Congratulations! Who did you go with? How long do they reckon they’ll have it for?

Tell me about it, big holes being cut o_O It's a local company i have been talking to for the last 6/7 months, he recently started up on his own last year after 16 years experience of conversions working for other local companies, It's a 30 second walk from my desk at work so easy to check progress and discuss questions if required.

Hopefully 4 weeks with a bit of a gap in the middle.

Tell me about it, big holes being cut o_O It's a local company i have been talking to for the last 6/7 months, he recently started up on his own last year after 16 years experience of conversions working for other local companies, It's a 30 second walk from my desk at work so easy to check progress and discuss questions if required.

Hopefully 4 weeks with a bit of a gap in the middle.
Very handy being so accessible to work! (Bring biscuits when you pop in to visit!!!)

Back