What Have You Bought Today?

Got the replacement metal number plates for the van today from pressed plates. They are top quality and really do look the business.
I've also done this, from classic plates online. They look so good.

What spurred me into action was my old ones said 'Liverpool Van Centre' on them... and I didn't want to get any grief when sleeping out when Liverpool were in the Tier 3 thing.

*I'm not from Liverpool.

Rusty Lee passenger seat swivel base plus a bottle of black dye for the cabin headliner. Both arriving Wednesday.

What? What? What? Dye for the headliner?!!

Fabric dye arrives tomorrow, fitted the Rusty Lee swivel base this evening in the dark.

Bloody hell they are heavy.

Fabric dye arrives tomorrow, fitted the Rusty Lee swivel base this evening in the dark.

Bloody hell they are heavy.
You should try lugging the extra captains seats from the Cali about.....they’d give you a hernia!

Single captains seat was more than enough @JOG.
Drivers seat can wait until I can sort the handbrake lowering out.

I saw a thread on here about doing that. Then it is just a case of trimming the cover down to size afterwards. Both our front seats swivel, though it is still bit of a palaver with B-post pillars, hand brakes, sliding forward/back etc! (A long cry from the days when you just whacked the M1 or M2 button and the seat did the rest!)

Back