What Have You Bought Today?

It’s not too difficult on the passenger seat, as for the drivers seat, that looks like a right royal PITA.

It’s not too difficult on the passenger seat, as for the drivers seat, that looks like a right royal PITA.
The Cali drivers seat does spin over the handbrake, but van have to be in park (or gear) so you can release the handbrake first! It IS doable but still a PITA

Heko wind deflectors arrived today so fitted them pretty quickly. Pretty pleased with how it fills in window a bit and looks a bit 'chunkier', some before and after shots below.

Clips are solid once they've been pushed right in with the correct tool :thumbsup: - was a bit concerned about some other posts about these coming off when driving down the motorway

IMG_20201112_112824.jpgIMG_20201112_114358.jpg

IMG_20201112_112809.jpgIMG_20201112_114329.jpg

IMG_20201112_114408.jpg

Heko wind deflectors arrived today so fitted them pretty quickly. Pretty pleased with how it fills in window a bit and looks a bit 'chunkier', some before and after shots below.

Clips are solid once they've been pushed right in with the correct tool :thumbsup: - was a bit concerned about some other posts about these coming off when driving down the motorway

View attachment 91523View attachment 91522

View attachment 91524View attachment 91525

View attachment 91526
I am curious about deflectors, I can see them being very useful when parked in the rain. They should help prevent fogging, allowing in fresh air but preventing rain from cumming in. I presume that the tinted but clear plastic still allows good vision? Does the tinting give some help against low winter sun?

I am curious about deflectors, I can see them being very useful when parked in the rain. They should help prevent fogging, allowing in fresh air but preventing rain from cumming in. I presume that the tinted but clear plastic still allows good vision? Does the tinting give some help against low winter sun?
I have the fitted them, theyhelp with stopping train running into the cabin plus you can have the windows open when driving with no ingress.

Personally I don’t think they are big enough to stop the winter sun.

Edit: Don’t you just hate typo’s, leaving it in there though.

Last edited:

They do add to the width of the pilar but doesn't obstruct your vision I would say. A couple more shots to show how see through they are:

IMG_20201112_124503.jpgIMG_20201112_124541.jpgIMG_20201112_124533.jpg

Personally I don’t think they are big enough to stop the winter sun.

Would probably agree with this although I haven't yet driven with them - I don't think it would really help here but then thats not what they are for to be fair.

Would probably agree with this although I haven't yet driven with them - I don't think it would really help here but then thats not what they are for to be fair.
Yes of course. I was just wondering if they helped, that was all. Some cars have two sun visors per side so that one can be used in the normal way and the additional visor be pulled over the side window. It saves us from constantly wiggling the visor from front to side, to front again on twisty roads. Often never quite getting it right. :(:D

Yes of course. I was just wondering if they helped, that was all. Some cars have two sun visors per side so that one can be used in the normal way and the additional visor be pulled over the side window. It saves us from constantly wiggling the visor from front to side, to front again on twisty roads. Often never quite getting it right. :(:D
I would disagree, I can't see through them and consider that they effectively reduce vision.

But I appreciate their usefulness when camping , so would not consider removing them, and just have to move my head a bit more :thumbsup:

I would disagree, I can't see through them and consider that they effectively reduce vision.

But I appreciate their usefulness when camping , so would not consider removing them, and just have to move my head a bit more :thumbsup:
I wanted to post a smiley thumbs up but its mixed news. :):( Perhaps some makes are more transparent than others. That some makes might be more equal than others.:laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: CAB
Back