What Have You Bought Today?

Not the biggest expense ever but finishes my wheels off nicely
You say that but no little bits of plastic that only cost VW 20p to buy in are ever cheap to buy from them retail. Personally, I would have expected them to come on the van already or FOC from the supplier as they should have been there in the first place. However, as you say, they do finish the wheels off.

You say that but no little bits of plastic that only cost VW 20p to buy in are ever cheap to buy from them retail. Personally, I would have expected them to come on the van already or FOC from the supplier as they should have been there in the first place. However, as you say, they do finish the wheels off.
I’m pretty sure that these are quite expensive though aren’t they? I mean expensive for what they are.. £40 odd quid a set of 4 or £13 each? When I last looked they were about that

Personally, I would have expected them to come on the van already or FOC from the supplier as they should have been there in the first place.
They’re not the original wheels @Ayjay. The wheels are off an Amarok. I bought a set a few weeks ago but the centre caps were not included. I think the owner transferred them to his new wheels. The centre caps off my original wheels were too small hence having to buy these.

I’m pretty sure that these are quite expensive though aren’t they? I mean expensive for what they are.. £40 odd quid a set of 4 or £13 each? When I last looked they were about that
I agree, for what they are, they are expensive. However, compared to most of the other stuff I’ve bought, a drop in the ocean ;)
I think I paid £33 for a set of four inc postage.

I agree, for what they are, they are expensive. However, compared to most of the other stuff I’ve bought, a drop in the ocean ;)
I guess that was a down payment and you only actually get the “V”, the “W” comes once all remaining 48 monthly payments have been received. :slow rofl:

Haha yes! Certainly one of the cheaper options!!

Back