What Have You Bought Today?

Booked my timing belt/water pump change for next week - £375. Bought one of those small funnel shaped windscreen washer refill caps for under a tenner.
Looking for a basin for my sink - Dometic MO 9722R - if anyone has any pointers ???

What did you use to tint your fogs?.

this stuff. It was alright to use. ignore the instructions and just clean then use the tool they give you, Stanley round the edges. That’s the easy bit:think smile bounce:

Ordered awning rails from Lightning leisure.

Has anyone had theres anodized or powder coated?

Among other camper storage items arrived today ...........

DSC_1107.JPG

Tins for tea and coffee, and a bathroom shelf to hold them, should fit nicely inside the back cupboard. Gotta have the tea within easy reach!

I have exactly the same bars to fit and was going to spray them Matt black also but am worried that the paint will flake or wear and make them look terrible, can I ask what paint did you use and how confident are you that it will ‘stick’?
I’ve used this on stainless steel, galvanised steel and aluminuim. It‘s a very thin, quick drying primer paint with a very smooth finish, ready for overspraying.

I wasn’t going to say but it’s the treacle that I picked up on, like you need tea, coffee and treacle, what’s the story? Is that instead of sugar? Please explain?

I wasn’t going to say but it’s the treacle that I picked up on, like you need tea, coffee and treacle, what’s the story? Is that instead of sugar? Please explain?
Porridge! always have porridge when camping. The Quaker Golden Syrup instant (add hot water), but just needs that extra bit.

Been an expensive few days........

DSC_1108.JPG

Jormax windbreak. Apologies for the poor pic, not put up properly, just bunged it up to check it out before attempting to find a space in the van.

It's a big chuffer, longer than I expected, about 150cm long when packed up? Seems very solid though, and no guys!

Back