What Have You Bought Today?

£4.99 on a miserable cheese and ham roll from Upper Crust in Liverpool Street station :confused:
If it makes you feel any better, I paid $45 for 3 cakes and 3 coffees in the 'States last week. My sister in law paid $75 for a burger in bell end Ramsay's restaurant in LV!

If it makes you feel any better, I paid $45 for 3 cakes and 3 coffees in the 'States last week. My sister in law paid $75 for a burger in bell end Ramsay's restaurant in LV!
The coffee/cakes bill wouldn’t have been so bad back in the day when exchange rates would have worked out to £25 but there’s no excuse for going anywhere near one of that tossers establishments!

I bought a table mounting kit:

I think I've seen people with it on here already but have never seen it for sale until today, there was only 5 left in stock so I panicked and ordered.

I don't have a table.

I think I've seen people with it on here already but have never seen it for sale until today, there was only 5 left in stock so I panicked and ordered.

I don't have a table.

I don't have a table.

I guess that will be your next purchase then?

Back