What Have You Bought Today?

Had a service and MOT today all done under the ‘All in Plan’.

On the way to the garage this morning I noticed the heater fan blower was only working on setting 4 and I’ve also noticed the the alarm flashing light is also staying on for 30 seconds when I lock the van. I’ve got it booked in for 2 weeks time to get both sorted under warranty.

I’m pleased I went with the ‘All In’ as my van is now 5 years old albeit only done 24k.

Had a service and MOT today all done under the ‘All in Plan’.

On the way to the garage this morning I noticed the heater fan blower was only working on setting 4 and I’ve also noticed the the alarm flashing light is also staying on for 30 seconds when I lock the van. I’ve got it booked in for 2 weeks time to get both sorted under warranty.

I’m pleased I went with the ‘All In’ as my van is now 5 years old albeit only done 24k.
I'm going to take mine to see if I can sign up for the 'All-in' plan when I get it. 2018 van with 83k on the clock. So fits the criteria it seems.....I guess I'll find out. And today I bought a Victron MPPT controller and a Spare-Safe....to add to the bonnet bra I bought last week....don't even know when the van will be ready yet but that's not stopping me! :laugh:

Seems too much. £6-7 a litre is pretty standard, isn’t it?
Agreed based on that price it’s cheaper in 4 litre cans if your collecting. Last time I bought 20 litres of Castrol it was around £80 but wasn’t Edge I think but that was also 2 years ago

@amo1968red. When you fit them, make sure that the front ones don't scrape the bottoms of the doors as they open and close. I've got the same (or very similar) mudguards and they did. I just shaved small amount the top off of them with stanley knife - job done.

@amo1968red. When you fit them, make sure that the front ones don't scrape the bottoms of the doors as they open and close. I've got the same (or very similar) mudguards and they did. I just shaved small amount the top off of them with stanley knife - job done.
Great tip. Thanks @Ayjay. Got any pics of yours?

Back