What Have You Bought Today?

TheTF1 worked great but would start to leak around the top seal for no reason so bought the all metal omega model time will tell.

Not exactly today, but over the last week:-
Renogy 100AH LifePO4 battery
Victron MPPT
Allpower portable 100W solar panel
Renogy 1000W inverter
Plus a few other bibs and bobs to be installed over the next few weeks/ months.

I didn't buy this...

(there's a video walk around at the bottom of the advert)

It's marketed as the 'ultimate specification' - but £115k? :oops:

I'm not doubting the quality of the conversion, and it does look pretty special. It is however a converted used 'Velle with 2k milage on the clock, so properly crackers money IMO.

And I'm sure they'll sell it...

The market is absolutely bonkers at the moment.

Haha, no, however planning some trips into Europe and intention is to get hold off one of these off road camping trailers. Croatia first on the list once things settle down again.

I didn't buy this...

I'm not doubting the quality of the conversion, and it does look pretty special. It is however a converted used 'Velle with 2k milage on the clock, so properly crackers money IMO.

Mad! I wouldn't be paying £115k for that!

Picked up this great unit that JSB Campers made to go on my Ovano drawer. Perfect fit! Vvv happy. Highly recommend James’ work

View attachment 138672View attachment 138671

This is the dream set-up for me mate. Love it. And great to see it works with Ovano's Switch Narrow set-up, which is exactly what I'm working towards getting in Spring '22 (plus the dog edition pod at the side for the mutt).

I'd love to hear how you're getting on with this set-up, both the Ovano unit (any squeaks or rattles when driving?), and the JSB Campers addition (does this just lift out when not needed?)

Great set-up for a Kombi you've got there mate. Love it. More than a little bit envious pal. :notworthy:

I didn't buy this...

I don’t think anyone should buy this.

It’s not the nicest van I’ve seen… and I’ve never seen a van worth anything near £115k.

This is the dream set-up for me mate. Love it. And great to see it works with Ovano's Switch Narrow set-up, which is exactly what I'm working towards getting in Spring '22 (plus the dog edition pod at the side for the mutt).

I'd love to hear how you're getting on with this set-up, both the Ovano unit (any squeaks or rattles when driving?), and the JSB Campers addition (does this just lift out when not needed?)

Great set-up for a Kombi you've got there mate. Love it. More than a little bit envious pal. :notworthy:
Thank you very much Jimbob76. I spent a very long time figuring out what I wanted - full width bed, big fridge, space for dog and loads of space for toys that is easy to access The Ovano is great - no squeaks or rattles - they have put a lot of thought into it. I love the drawer but also love having the thru channel down the side for boards, etc. I can highly recommend it. I put a Forty Winks mattress on top - fits perfectly. Having used it throughout the summer I realised I wanted a unit to cook on and keep everything tidy (I was using plastic storage boxes) but had trouble finding someone to make it for me. James from JSB Campers was great - took my original idea and made it better with the pop up wings. He did an outstanding job with the unit and put a carpeted shelf inside - I can highly recommend him - he is based near Oxford. I had a 6 week wait for Ovano and 5 week wait for unit from James. Hope that helps

Haha, no, however planning some trips into Europe and intention is to get hold off one of these off road camping trailers. Croatia first on the list once things settle down again.
Super plan

I didn't buy this...

And there was me thinking that some of the vans being advertised here on T6F were a bit over-priced!

• Haha
Reactions: JOG
@Dave Mac is correct. Lots of companies being lazy and selling T5 stuff as T6 without checking. Most fits but the covers dont as mirrors are one of the things that changed.
Seems a likely reason for the poor fit. I’ve returned the Stiches + Steel cover. I want one the fits exactly right. To their credit, they’ve been quick to reply to e-mails and have accommodated the return.

Back