What Have You Bought Today?

Made an additional payment to VWFS to reduce monthly repayment. not much but a start.
I swear they make it as difficult as possible so you do it less often, did you use the form or ring up?

I swear they make it as difficult as possible so you do it less often, did you use the form or ring up?
agree, filled the form in and sent it off and they came back with all of their bank details. Had to then make a bank transfer and email them back to tell them i'd completed it. Bit of a pain 1st time but hopefully next month it will be easier now its set up.

Just been out and fitted my Rokk mini tablet mount to the sliding panel on our pop top. Really happy with it, now have a nice simple and removable AV setup for those rainy days in the van!

link here

View attachment 122121View attachment 122122
Looks a neat little device. Assume this is the screw down version - I have a Reimo pop top - the underneath is finished in the same material as the units so a bit nervous in case I did it wrong, think a finish such as yours is slightly more forgiving?

The trays look OK. I will see if they stand up to the rigours of the July meet. There were more expensive examples, but I the for £10 the pair, I would give them a go.

Looks a neat little device. Assume this is the screw down version - I have a Reimo pop top - the underneath is finished in the same material as the units so a bit nervous in case I did it wrong, think a finish such as yours is slightly more forgiving?
Yeah this is the screw in base, it's easy to fit just 4 little screws so if you take your time with measuring to get it positioned right first you should be pretty safe, but yeah I wouldn't fancy needing to move it and ending up with extra holes in the roof even with the carpeted surface that would annoy me!

Yeah this is the screw in base, it's easy to fit just 4 little screws so if you take your time with measuring to get it positioned right first you should be pretty safe, but yeah I wouldn't fancy needing to move it and ending up with extra holes in the roof even with the carpeted surface that would annoy me!
Thanks for confirming, think i'd be safer with the suction base. I like the screw version as discrete and as it's always there very simple to attach to - but as I have veneered finish roof rather reluctant - just in case over time say it came loose I then left with holes that would be immediately noticeable.

The suction base is somewhat fatter but kind of doesn't matter as you'd just remove, possibly just the hassle of positioning each time but sure not that big a deal. Not sure if anyone has experience of the suction mount and can vouch for how well it holds, given going on to the veneered roof - if flat and solid it should be fine...

Thanks

Sea to summit self inflating mattress - and found it for £220, which seems a good price compared to everywhere else I’ve seem them.

Reactions: CAB
Quest screen house 4 pro.

Not the best manufacturer but our kid had one when camping with us last weekend and it looked ideal. Literally 5 mins to put up and half that to take down. Be no good in a storm but is pegged at the corners and three sides so should hold up to a stiff breeze.
We have the six sided one and it is fine in a storm, don't worry. That was a clifftop Welsh campsite with horizontal rain :rolleyes:

Back