Welcome new members

Hi,

Just joined the forum as we’re soon to get a Cali Ocean and have started to accumulate various camping bits n bobs. Looks like there’s lots of helpful advise and info here.

Martin :waving:
Welcome @18ME ! Looking forward to those all important pictures! I, for one, will have difficulty sleeping until we see your new baby!

Welcome Vicent Torres from a cold and wet UK.

John.
Haven't you heard John, the UK is currently experiencing unseasonably mild weather... apparently o_O - can't say I'd noticed myself! :rolleyes:

A place for new members to stop by and say hello, tell us what your driving or planning to drive & anything else you want to share.

If you wish to post a question or discuss something specific please visit the appropriate sub forum. You may find your question has already been ask, so a search is always recommended.

If you wish to sell or place a wanted advert within our classified sub-forum, then you’ll need to upgrade your free account to a VIP account by clicking here.

The forum rules can be found by clicking here whilst FAQ’s on using the forum can be found here.

Welcome @Fawkirk_bairn ! Great to have another Northernmost member! We love the Scotland! Hope you love us as much! Please post some pictures, we love those! And some of your van...

Un lugar para que los nuevos miembros pasen y saluden, díganos qué conduce o planea conducir y cualquier otra cosa que quiera compartir.

Si desea publicar una pregunta o discutir algo específico, visite el subforo correspondiente. Es posible que su pregunta ya se haya formulado, por lo que siempre se recomienda realizar una búsqueda.

Si desea vender o colocar un anuncio buscado dentro de nuestro subforo de clasificados, deberá actualizar su cuenta gratuita a una cuenta VIP haciendo clic aquí .

Las reglas del foro se pueden encontrar haciendo clic aquí, mientras que las preguntas frecuentes sobre el uso del foro se pueden encontrar aquí.
Hola soy propietario de una VW California Beach T6.1.
Un saludo

Reactions: CAB
Back