Wash & Wax Time . . . . . . But Which One And How?

I have a question, I have no drive, no garage and no space outside my house to park my van so apart from me annoying friends and parents by keep turning up on their drives to clean my van is there a handy mobile pressure cleaner that I can buy that gives me enough power to be able to rinse off the roof etc whilst stood on my step ladder in the middle of the road lol

So does it have a tank so u can use it anywhere, it doesnt need to be hooked up to the garden hose?

Ok I just looked on amazon at the video. Looks perfect thanks

I've had a look at that one and the karcher but some reviews are great and some not so, I suppose if I get it from screw fix or argos I can take it back if its useless

Ok I just looked on amazon at the video. Looks perfect thanks
I think @Dellmassive did a video review on something similar but I’m struggling to find it

I've had a look at that one and the karcher but some reviews are great and some not so, I suppose if I get it from screw fix or argos I can take it back if its useless
Screwfix do seem to be quibble free which is good

I think @Dellmassive did a video review on something similar but I’m struggling to find it
Yes I did.... It's here.

Yes I did.... It's here.

Nice one!

I got the worx last night from argos. I will go clean the van now and see what I think. It was a toss up between that and the karcher but I thought as i dont have the space that it would be easier to store in the van

Am I the only one that takes a step ladder out to do the roof or u guys not bother doing it every wash?

Step ladder here even for cleaning the middle of the windscreen as my toes won't fit under the front wheel arch to stand on the tyre top... Big feet small willy who'd have thought?

@starstruck. On the [very] rare occasions that I wash my van, I'm with you in using a stepladder to get to the roof and centre of the windscreen. As I say, I don't do it often so the least that I can do is a half decent job when I do get around to it. I say only half decent as my regime is a quick blow with the pressure washer, a wash over with a cheap Halfords wash and wax (i've been using the same 5L bottle for a couple of years at least) and a rinse off with the pressure washer followed by a quick chamois / microfibre towel and a sealant type polish (currently Turtlewax ceramic stuff). It works for me and looks shiny enough but it's hardly to the concourse standard that a lot on here aim for (every week in some cases!).

Yer ditto. I've just washed it with the ceramic stuff I have already and done the same. I've washed it sprayed it and then micro fibres dry. Its turned out ok...this stuff

16495981881106925848426181908146.jpg

That'll do eh. I'm a woman so I'm pretty sure u will let me off

16495986405067761269959467381553.jpg

16495986732827226163957665611509.jpg

Back