Wash & Wax Time . . . . . . But Which One And How?

Just found a fantastic detailing guy on youtube testing products … Forensic in
this guy is class, I use his channel when I'm looking for new detailing products.
Expensive watching this channel …
Just watched one today advocating not rinsing the van before snowfoaming so I’m going to try that
I didn’t think the autoglym got double the price extra results

Nothing wrong with AG products. As with as waxes, it's all about the prep beforehand. It's pointless waxing over tar splattered, swirly paintwork.

Also, apply wax sparingly. It you dollop it on, all that extra needing to be buffed off is wasted product.

All I use are AG products, the snow foam, lance and high performance tyre gel are excellent.

If you have a trade card for Halfords you get a pretty decent discount as well.

All I use are AG products, the snow foam, lance and high performance tyre gel are excellent.

Use your MOD 90 and you get an extra 10% ;)

Whos got one of these for drying/removing the excess water on their vans? what other dryers are people using?

ryobi.JPG

I went halves with a mate and bought bulk AG products from ebay - far far cheaper and we have enough to last us till 2065 :)

My regime has been foam then Maguires wash n wax
Was thinking about introducing a foam , shampoo , AG super Polish resin then HD wax , once every few weeks / months / years ?

Back