Wash & Wax Time . . . . . . But Which One And How?

No WHAT......is there special wonderful lush cleaning thingymajigs for inside too NOOOO what??? @Mud Digger tell me tell me o_O;):p
What can I use to make my floor nice and black again instead of grey from mud and yes I cleaned that Sunday too haha
i' ll have to read back in here there has been some discussion on the factory floor mat .. some cleaners leave it slippery... i would say soap water and a stiff brush then rinse with plenty of water and a Wet Vac ... i put a fitted rubber mat over my fitted carpet mat in mine i knew my carpet would get muddy
life is just spend spend spend on the van lol

this Maguire's is Spray on Wash off got top marks from the Forensic Detailer on U tube...... but then i watched him with other stuff ... it never ends...
  • EASY TO USE CERAMIC SPRAY WAX: just spray on, rinse off And dry! It's that easy!
  • LESS EFFORT AND MESS: no rubbing, curing, buffing or mess. Ceramic Made Easy.
  • MORE THAN A WAX: protection and durability beyond conventional wax
  • WATER BEADING PROTECTION: ceramic wax protection with extreme water beading action

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-G...65&hvtargid=pla-685526514690&psc=1&th=1&psc=1

Yer that was the one I was looking at thanks Mud I just need to find some mats to go in there although maybe cleaner to just leave and wash the floor as I dont have carpet

this Maguire's is Spray on Wash off got top marks from the Forensic Detailer on U tube...... but then i watched him with other stuff ... it never ends...
  • EASY TO USE CERAMIC SPRAY WAX: just spray on, rinse off And dry! It's that easy!
  • LESS EFFORT AND MESS: no rubbing, curing, buffing or mess. Ceramic Made Easy.
  • MORE THAN A WAX: protection and durability beyond conventional wax
  • WATER BEADING PROTECTION: ceramic wax protection with extreme water beading action

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Meguiars-G...65&hvtargid=pla-685526514690&psc=1&th=1&psc=1
Been using this for a while now - it’s pretty good to be fair, I’ve been topping up with the ceramic detailing spray after drying gives a decent finish and seems to last a bit longer.

C72C113C-0025-429A-9F0F-A68CBE8C00BB.jpeg

what are you guys using as an iron remover from your paintwork?
are you using the Bilt auto wheel cleaner on black trim and paint as well as the wheels?

AG Magma is an iron contaminant removers, for wheels and and other surface.......wondering if Bill Auto Wheel cleaner can be used in the same way? it has a very long dwell time, whereas I think the AG Magma will dry up quite quickly?

So popped into my local motaparts today who I use for my cleaning products as they have a massive range was convinced into buying a new drying towel now I have a few as can’t find one which will do whole van in one plus I’m a bit of a hoarder of cleaning cloths:whistle:
So it’s from Sam’s detailing and wow what a towel not a normal microfibre it’s heavy! Well it easily did my van and my Mrs fist 500 so thought I’d share

So popped into my local motaparts today who I use for my cleaning products as they have a massive range was convinced into buying a new drying towel now I have a few as can’t find one which will do whole van in one plus I’m a bit of a hoarder of cleaning cloths:whistle:
So it’s from Sam’s detailing and wow what a towel not a normal microfibre it’s heavy! Well it easily did my van and my Mrs fist 500 so thought I’d share
Erm sorry! Your Mrs “fist” or her Fiat?!!

Can anyone suggest a midrange brand for us new to iron and tar removal? Googling shows lots of videos in the US and I'm not sure if their recommendations for brands are available here in the UK.

Certainly going to try Iron and Tar removal. Great tips from @Clydiee Thanks for taking the time to explain things!

Can anyone suggest a midrange brand for us new to iron and tar removal? Googling shows lots of videos in the US and I'm not sure if their recommendations for brands are available here in the UK.

Certainly going to try Iron and Tar removal. Great tips from @Clydiee Thanks for taking the time to explain things!
Bilt hamber is a good product

Thanks. I have bough a bottle of Auto Glym Magma after going and perusing the aisles of Halfords. There didn't appear to be much choice in there for Iron or Tar removal.

Thanks. I have bough a bottle of Auto Glym Magma after going and perusing the aisles of Halfords. There didn't appear to be much choice in there for Iron or Tar removal.
Probably all the good stuff is now banned! Too many VOCs.

This 20+yr old Holts tin certainly has an effect, and not just on the vano_O

Probably all the good stuff is now banned! Too many VOCs.

This 20+yr old Holts tin certainly has an effect, and not just on the vano_O
So, Mrs CAB and Miss CAB are stoned now?!!!

Back