VW Stealership - New Top Mounts at 17K miles!!

Cardiff - the offending VW is Sinclair Volkswagen.

Purley out of morbid interest I asked them on Monday to quote me for the Top Mounts (not that I'm going to let them anywhere near my van again) - I still hadn't heard anything from them this morning, so I called them.

They told me that someone will call me sometime next week to discuss :slow rofl:
Well over £200.00 to £250.00 i guess the quote will be if they ever do come back to you ? they quoted one of my clients £275.00 to replace the two rear rubber spring seats on a van that was under warranty , there was actually nothing wrong with them ?? the client wasted 6 hours driving to me to be told there was not problem , I fitted 2 new ones free of charge just to prove a point and make him feel better after wasting all that time ( cost me £16.00 ) VW wake up !!!!

Vote with your wallet, buy something else instead of VW.
That is the ONLY way things will change.

I'm very happy to give this thread a happy ending (no not like that!)

I had the great pleasure of visiting Steve and @CRS Performance gang earlier today who sorted out my Stealership Top Mount issue. Both mounts swapped out in next to no time for a price I don't think you could beat anywhere else.
No fuss. No drama.

Despite it being a 300 mile round trip for yours truly, it was as always, absolutely worth it. Those who have had the pleasure of visiting CRS already know what I mean, but if you've not been yet I highly recommend that you do.

There's no one better in the suspension biz.

Thanks again Steve

Back