VCDS / Vagcom - Yorkshire

Yorkyrmcdo

T6 140 Highline Indium Grey
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi all, looking for a vcds guru in york, Yorkshire area, would like dial sweep, teardrop wipe, mph in mfd, locking on drive off and a few oth

Could become addictive

Or a point in the right direction to get the software and do it my self

Carista is your friend for easy fixes. Buy it from amazon for about £30. You then need to subscribe to carista. Different levels available. I went for the £7 one week option. Plenty of time to play around, and its foolproof.

Carista is your friend for easy fixes. Buy it from amazon for about £30. You then need to subscribe to carista. Different levels available. I went for the £7 one week option. Plenty of time to play around, and its foolproof.

IMG_1027.PNG

I have Carista to check on vehicle, then if anything needs doing I get the Toughbook out with VCDS.. Well worth having both, as VCDS although expensive will pay for itself throughout the ownership, and Carista sits there for a small initial sum..

Any one near York that can do a few alterations on my 150 Highline? Beer tokens as a reward....:D

Dial Sweep and MPH

hi,

I've got a fault code on my 5.1, I've added t6 rear lights.

From my research it needs to have the rear light bulb sensor turning off using vcds for the brake lights.

Anyone able to help or point me in right direction?

Thanks in advance

Daz

Try this thread if you don’t get any replies:

Hi
Anyone around S yorks could help me with a scan of my T6 euro5 engine please?
Generic p0651 circuit b sensor reference popping up intermittently
Thanks

Brilliant
I’m fitting a new throttle body and might need it coding please
thanks

No problem I have limited vins on my vcds, so if I don't need to use 1 then I will do it for free. Drop me a message when you are ready and we can organise a covid friendly meet up.

if this isn't sorted we can help

Thanks very much for the offer but I’m sorted now
If I can be of assistance to you in the future please let me know
Bob

Back