VCDS users

VCDS HEX2 unlimited ViN based in Hertfordshire
I no longer own HEXv2, but still have HEX-USB-CAN (vehicles up to 2016/2017... possibly)

I have HEX-V2, based just south of Lincoln, hopefully that will help bridge a gap on the map!
Working away but i will send a full scan tomorrow evening or Saturday.

Looking to get VCDS next month, no idea how long it will take me to get my head round it. Happy to help where I can based near Chester.

I’m in Sarfend, Essex and have a genuine Hex-V2 cable from Gendan. I cheaped out and bought the 3 vin one but have only used one vin for my van.

Also have ODB11

Happy to help others

Last edited:
I’m in Suffolk and have a HEX-V2 cable with unlimited VIN’s so happy to help anyone if I can.
I haven’t got my van yet, on order with delivery around next September, so can’t upload a scan or anything.
Not too experienced at using it yet but have used it to code H4 to H7 headlights and code in a towbar so far.

B8B3E767-6553-4033-B151-0658C5849667.png

I am near Chester, just acquired a unlimited vin VCDS from my mate @Dav-Tec however not quite ready to help out but give it a few weeks and some lessons and happy to help where I can.

I am near Chester, just acquired a unlimited vin VCDS from my mate @Dav-Tec however not quite ready to help out but give it a few weeks and some lessons and happy to help where I can.
You'll be fine!

Plus it means I have a VCDS unit in the north so I can do remote coding

VCDS, VCP and ODIS here in South Wales, mobile. All genuine tools with my own authorised usage, no 3rd party involvement and years of experience with all 3.

I'll grab a scan from the van at some point and get it sent over to you @Pauly

Also, it would be useful for members to know where ODIS and VCP users are located too, as some of the meatier things can't be done with VCDS.

VCDS, VCP and ODIS here in South Wales, mobile. All genuine tools with my own authorised usage, no 3rd party involvement and years of experience with all 3.

I'll grab a scan from the van at some point and get it sent over to you @Pauly

Also, it would be useful for members to know where ODIS and VCP users are located too, as some of the meatier things can't be done with VCDS.
Valid point that and with how VW are evolving I get the impression more and more will be VCP and ODIS based

I agree but not sure the forum s/w is going to be able to cater for that I’m afraid, we don't have enough badges or coloured pins on the map

Last edited by a moderator:
Add me please, just acquired my genuine cable with unlimited VINS. I will send a scan when I get time tomorrow.

Reactions: Loz
Hi is the map for VIPs only? I'm unable to access the map. Thanks
Sorry i missed this, i have updated the link to the map in post 1 so it works now

Membermap can be found in the members tab in the navigation bar at the top of the page, mobile users will need to expand the menu at the top of the screen (the three lines next to the forum logo)

Add me please
New to vcds, used to be a Vw audi tech about 15 years ago using VAS 5052 so it’s a bit of a learning curve and things have changed drastically.
I’ll send a scan later

Back