VCDS users

Hi, im USER OF VCDS , VCP , ODIS , OBD11, CARISTA , CARLAY and some other tools , all genuine , where i have to add my scan ?:)
Thx

I'm new to the forum, had many VAG vehicles over the years. I have genuine VCDS, unlimited VIN. I live in Gloucester but work/stay in digs in West London (and have a LWB!).
Happy to help although, relatively inexperienced.

Last edited:
Hi, im USER OF VCDS , VCP , ODIS , OBD11, CARISTA , CARLAY and some other tools , all genuine , where i have to add my scan ?:)
Thx
We often see posts from people who are looking for VCDS/VagCom users in their area to make changes to their vehicles (often in exchange for a few beers or a bottle) so we are looking for anybody who has VCDS and is open to helping out other members.
Anybody who wants to join the VCDS group please reply below or send me a message, all we ask is that you send us a full scan of your vehicle (in confidence and not to be shared) to show us that you are using a genuine VCDS setup and also to add to our repository of scans that we use to decipher coding/compare modules/part numbers etc etc
And me, please. I just sent an updated scan to admin@t6forum.com

Hi @Pauly ,

I'm a user . Successfully managed to register my tow bar thanks to this forum (Dead chuffed) so I'd be glad to help others if I can. I'm in the NE England Area.....Sunny Saltburn by the sea. I've emailed the text file of the scan to admin@t6forum.co.uk. Its a genuine cable bought from Gendan. :cool: but has limited VINS ..now 2

add me - London, will send scan soon.
I'm on 10 vins at the moment (car and van used 2) but happy to help.

Add me please, new here but happy to help where I can, I run a small part time coding, adaptations and remapping business, but happy to help out other members with bits and bobs

I have a HEX V2 with 8 spare vin slots and my 2 weeks since my second jab is up tomorrow

Please add me to the vcds list. I’ll pop over a scan next time I’m at the laptop, probs tomozz

Please add me to VCDS users, in and around North Lanarkshire, Scotland.

Have latest Ross-Tech VCDS HEX-V2 with 16-pin diagnostic socket for scans
also have an older HEX-USB+CAN lead for scans.

Will send my scan to @Pauly :)

VCDS HEX2 unlimited ViN based in Hertfordshire

I have OBDeleven V2 dongle + Pro for a year to ~ 1st July 2023 in London W4. So far so good on my van and a mate's (both 67 plate T6s)
"Caravelle" headlights mod (Swapped up H4s to H7s and enabled the "dipped lights stay on when main beams are on")
Trailer-plugged-in parking sensor suppression (worked on mine (PF Jones), not on his (unknown install))
Front-rear fader control enablement for rear speakers

Unlimited vehicles for the year. Happy to give anything more advanced a go but for now, it's been very worth it!
Not sure whether there's the equivalent of a VCDS "Full Scan" in OBDeleven?

We often see posts from people who are looking for VCDS/VagCom users in their area to make changes to their vehicles (often in exchange for a few beers or a bottle) so we are looking for anybody who has VCDS and is open to helping out other members.

VCDS users are given the yellow VCDS user badge that appears underneath your name/avatar on posts and it also means you will show as a yellow pin on the forum user map - https://www.t6forum.com/map/ (sample picture below)

Anybody who wants to join the VCDS group please reply below or send me a message, all we ask is that you send us a full scan of your vehicle (in confidence and not to be shared) to show us that you are using a genuine VCDS setup and also to add to our repository of scans that we use to decipher coding/compare modules/part numbers etc etc

Thanks in advance to anybody that would like to join helping us to help out our community :D

View attachment 16300
Can you add me please? I'll send a full scan through later today
HEX-NET unlimited VIN based in Coffs Harbour (Australia)

Back