VCDS / Vagcom - Yorkshire

I have rear speakers fitted in my VW T6 Campervan but the fade option (volume front to back) does not appear on the media system - Composition Media.

I’ve been told that this option can be enabled but needs to be done with VCDS.

Is there anyone in the East Yorkshire area that has VCDS and could do this for me?

Thanks

firstly, is there anyone on here with vagcom and in york? i need an airbag light resetting after i turned the ignition light on with seat out! beer tokens available...

Secondly, I've seen lots of vagcom cables out there but experience some years back told me there are two or more versions and at least on is pretty useless.. im a home tinkerer, so don't want to spend lots.. what should i look for?
T6.1 Transporter by the way

firstly, is there anyone on here with vagcom and in york? i need an airbag light resetting after i turned the ignition light on with seat out! beer tokens available...

Secondly, I've seen lots of vagcom cables out there but experience some years back told me there are two or more versions and at least on is pretty useless.. im a home tinkerer, so don't want to spend lots.. what should i look for?
T6.1 Transporter by the way
Will Carista do it? I'm north of York

Looking for a VCDS user in the York or North Yorkshire area to code my H7's into high/dipped beam together in a couple of weeks time. Here's hoping and name your tipple.

That's on the same street, the A19.
Should hopefully get my H7 fitted by next week, if you are free week after. Beer tokens available

Hello. Does anyone in the York area have VCDS and be willing to fault scan my T6 please? Van runs perfectly but two faults come up on Carista and want to check that VCDS sees the same, and verify what the code refers to. Happy to pay beer money and come to you.

Thanks Loz. I did look for the map but just found a load of threads saying it had been removed. Glad to see it’s back.

Back