Hi, looking for a VCDS user in Stockport area. I am wanting rear fader enabling if anyone can oblige, crate of beer waiting,

Hi, looking for a VCDS user in Stockport area. I am wanting rear fader enabling if anyone can oblige, crate of beer waiting,
I’ve got vcds and I’m only in Huddersfield. I go over Stockport way sometimes or could meet up.
Only caveat is that I’ve never coded in the rear fader so we’d need some instructions.
I’m happy with long coding helper and doing stuff with vcds, just never done the fader.

I’ve got vcds and I’m only in Huddersfield. I go over Stockport way sometimes or could meet up.
Only caveat is that I’ve never coded in the rear fader so we’d need some instructions.
I’m happy with long coding helper and doing stuff with vcds, just never done the fader.
Cheers, I am over in Huddersfield once every few weeks with work so could meet up local to you, next time I am due up there is 14th July if you are around? I am sure I can dig out a guide on the forum.

Cheers, I am over in Huddersfield once every few weeks with work so could meet up local to you, next time I am due up there is 14th July if you are around? I am sure I can dig out a guide on the forum.
Please share here if you find guidance on coding the rear fader. I need to do this in a couple weeks.

Please share here if you find guidance on coding the rear fader. I need to do this in a couple weeks.
When you say new fader, do you mean on a T6.1? Or just newly installled fader?
Don’t think my version of cable will work much past 2018 MY

Sorry, only just read this. Yeah I’ll be around on the 14th July.
I was in Woodsmoor on Saturday too and totally forgot about this.
I’m old and my memory is rubbish.

Hi is there anybody close to Ashton-under-Lyne who would be able to code in my retro fitted climate control aircon in my 2016 T6 please?

Im in Westhoughton near Bolton and i have VCDS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm near Junction 36 on the M6 (Crooklands, Kendal - Cumbria). Anyone reasonably local to me with a VCDS able and willing to help on a small re-coding job on a T6?

I'm near Junction 36 on the M6 (Crooklands, Kendal - Cumbria). Anyone reasonably local to me with a VCDS able and willing to help on a small re-coding job on a T6?
I'm not far away and might be able to help. I have genuine hex/can VCDS that will work perfectly up to 2017 vehicles. Anything newer and it might not be able to read some modules.

What is it you'd like coding?

Hi Foggy,

That's great news. My van is a 2016 T6 Kombi, which had the appalling H4 lights. They have been swapped for an H7 set, so now it needs re-coding so that all four bulbs stay on when on main beam (rather than two, as in H4 mode).

Also, I would like the DRL arranegmenat changed, to 'Scandi' mode, so that the rear lights stay illuminated at all times when the engine is running.

Would these be feasible? If so, where are you - and when would you be available to do it? I have been advised one needs to make a scan of the existing set-up beforehand, in case everything goes haywire! Is that correct - and is it time-consuming?

Final query - how much would it cost for you to do this?

Look forward to hearing from you - many thanks.

Brom

Hi Foggy,

That's great news. My van is a 2016 T6 Kombi, which had the appalling H4 lights. They have been swapped for an H7 set, so now it needs re-coding so that all four bulbs stay on when on main beam (rather than two, as in H4 mode).

Also, I would like the DRL arranegmenat changed, to 'Scandi' mode, so that the rear lights stay illuminated at all times when the engine is running.

Would these be feasible? If so, where are you - and when would you be available to do it? I have been advised one needs to make a scan of the existing set-up beforehand, in case everything goes haywire! Is that correct - and is it time-consuming?

Final query - how much would it cost for you to do this?

Look forward to hearing from you - many thanks.

Brom
I'll send you a PM Brom. :thumbsup:

Back