Hi.

I have a kenwood dnx5190dabs and have the proper loom from absolute5 so all works good. Would like to have the Garmin directions on the MFD and know this can be done by VCDS. I'm based in Hyde and am willing to travel within reason.
If someone could do this for me that would be great and a price/cost also.
Many thanks.
Darren.
Just seen this. I’m in Meltham if that’s any good. Problem is you’d need to know the instructions how to activate this yourself as I’ve no idea how to do it, but you’re welcome to use my cable coupled with the (basic) knowledge that I possess.

Afternoon All, Is there anyone in the Crewe, Cheshire area with VCDS? I'm after getting my new spare key coded, central locking to work on both keys, BCM module reset which is linked to the reverse lights (no reverse lights or sensor display) & new towbar electrics coding. Cheers

Is there anyone that would be able to code my T5 after fitting a towbar? I believe it is a simple process for anyone with VCDS

thanks in advance

hiya

I'm just of M56 J10 in Northwich on the A49 about 5 miles more than happy if you come to me I can do all the things mentioned no problem

Hi @RayC
Would you be able to make some changes to my T5 (2013) as I am very close to Northwich?
Thanks
Andy

Back