X77GAP

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi, looking for a VCDS user in Stockport area. I am wanting rear fader enabling if anyone can oblige, crate of beer waiting,

Bigsidavies

Retired
VCDS User
T6 Guru
Hi, looking for a VCDS user in Stockport area. I am wanting rear fader enabling if anyone can oblige, crate of beer waiting,
I’ve got vcds and I’m only in Huddersfield. I go over Stockport way sometimes or could meet up.
Only caveat is that I’ve never coded in the rear fader so we’d need some instructions.
I’m happy with long coding helper and doing stuff with vcds, just never done the fader.

X77GAP

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’ve got vcds and I’m only in Huddersfield. I go over Stockport way sometimes or could meet up.
Only caveat is that I’ve never coded in the rear fader so we’d need some instructions.
I’m happy with long coding helper and doing stuff with vcds, just never done the fader.
Cheers, I am over in Huddersfield once every few weeks with work so could meet up local to you, next time I am due up there is 14th July if you are around? I am sure I can dig out a guide on the forum.

RunDSG

Learning as I go
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Cheers, I am over in Huddersfield once every few weeks with work so could meet up local to you, next time I am due up there is 14th July if you are around? I am sure I can dig out a guide on the forum.
Please share here if you find guidance on coding the rear fader. I need to do this in a couple weeks.

Bigsidavies

Retired
VCDS User
T6 Guru
Please share here if you find guidance on coding the rear fader. I need to do this in a couple weeks.
When you say new fader, do you mean on a T6.1? Or just newly installled fader?
Don’t think my version of cable will work much past 2018 MY

Bigsidavies

Retired
VCDS User
T6 Guru
Sorry, only just read this. Yeah I’ll be around on the 14th July.
I was in Woodsmoor on Saturday too and totally forgot about this.
I’m old and my memory is rubbish.

need4speed

VIP Member
Hi is there anybody close to Ashton-under-Lyne who would be able to code in my retro fitted climate control aircon in my 2016 T6 please?

SamD

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Im in Westhoughton near Bolton and i have VCDS.

Last edited by a moderator: