Hey all, finally fitting my H7's tomorrow morning, I have obdeleven but unsure it'll code the van for the dipped main beam. Can anyone help me out with this please? I'm happy to travel round Greater Manchester/further if needed.

Cheers

Hey all, finally fitting my H7's tomorrow morning, I have obdeleven but unsure it'll code the van for the dipped main beam. Can anyone help me out with this please? I'm happy to travel round Greater Manchester/further if needed.

Cheers
If you can’t do it on OBD11 then I can do it on VCDS. I’m near Holmfirth, but I can meet somewhere when I’m over Manchester way.
I’m over that way quite often.

Last edited:
Cheers @mmi coding worked like a charm. Can I ask....

Now that I have gone from h4 to h7, when the headlight switch is in the auto position the drls aren't on but the just dipped and side lights are (in daylight). When I move from auto to side position the drls come on with just side lights.

Switch in 0 position drls come on.

Is this normal behaviour for h7 headlights?

Cheers

Cheers @mmi coding worked like a charm. Can I ask....

Now that I have gone from h4 to h7, when the headlight switch is in the auto position the drls aren't on but the just dipped and side lights are (in daylight). When I move from auto to side position the drls come on with just side lights.

Switch in 0 position drls come on.

Is this normal behaviour for h7 headlights?

Cheers
I'm guessing the daylight isnt bright enough to turn the dipped headlights off today. Check it on a sunnier day.

I'm surprised its that sensitive. Wonder if the lux sensor can be adjusted to so it activates a little darker

Now that I have gone from h4 to h7, when the headlight switch is in the auto position the drls aren't on but the just dipped and side lights are (in daylight).
As @Skyliner33 said above. The threshold isn't really adajustable. Well, adapting windscreen type in RLS sensor might have some effect - possibly just "wrong" way I'm afraid.

When I move from auto to side position the drls come on with just side lights.
That's correct.
Anyways, if you would like to have in side position only plain side lights - unticking byte 23 bit 5 would do that.

Hi there just fitted the Bosch 95 battery to my 2018 T6 but needs the coding doing, anybody know who can do it in the West Cumbria area

Hi, I am a new member and looking for a bit of help clearing a bulb out light. I fitted new T6.1 style LED dynamic rear lights to my T6 Cali, which were supposed to be plug and play as my Cali came with factory rear LED lights, but now have a bulb out light on the dash. The lights are fully working with no issues. After a bit of research I found that this is a common issue and requires being coded out with VCDS. The bulb out light only comes on after ignition and when I use the indicators. Can anyone assist in or near the Warrington area in clearing this code?

I am available today and would appreciate any help offered, more than happy to compensate with beer tokens.

Cheers Steve

offering vcds in northwest

I expect no money, but don't mind helping people out if they need it
Afternoon could you activate the fader (rear speakers) on my T6 I fitted new
speakers a couple of months ago and not got around getting it done .
I am in preston but willing to travel anywhere with in reason.
2018 T6 Edition.

Hi. Any VCDS experts in the North West area, ideally on Fylde coast or Preston? Am wanting to enable drive away door locking and any other desirable tweaks that think worth doing. Of course happy to pay beer tokens or other currency. Thanks.

Hi. Any VCDS experts in the North West area, ideally on Fylde coast or Preston? Am wanting to enable drive away door locking and any other desirable tweaks that think worth doing. Of course happy to pay beer tokens or other currency. Thanks.
Alternatively, I’m in North Yorkshire end of August (24-29) if anyone that neck of the woods is available/willing to help me out?

South Bolton too far?

Thanks. My office is at Middlebrook so is a possibility but currently not going in very often as working from home still. Ill have a think and get back to you if that’s ok.

Ah. Thanks Loz. I thought I’d seen the map was not working so great to see it is.
Im in Westhoughton if your ever in the office and i wfh alot so can help if needed

Back