Long code to include bi directional climate control

need4speed

VIP Member
I am on the final leg of retro fitting air-conditioning in my T6. I just need to code the climate control into the Cambus. I have launch and snap on scanners not vag com. My scanners will show the present long code and allow the new long code to be over written including the new aircon. Unfortunately there is no code helper to establish the code for the bi directional climate control. Is anybody able to establish my new long code to include the bi directional climate control or would it have to be plugged into vag com? My present long code is below.....

20210720_174613.jpg

Hmmm... that's not CANbus - looks like coding for a EU5 engine.
I think the first thing you should do is to add the AC into CANbus gateway installation list.
For engine coding - in the link below almost identical coding from a EU5 van with Climatic AC - only different is byte 3 bit 1 :geek:

On the snap on it will not allow me to add aircon into the gateway it just says that aircon is available or it can be changed to not available......
Hmmm... that's not CANbus - looks like coding for a EU5 engine.
I think the first thing you should do is to add the AC into CANbus gateway installation list.
For engine coding - in the link below almost identical coding from a EU5 van with Climatic AC - only different is byte 3 bit 1 :geek:

Reactions: mmi
On the snap on it will not allow me to add aircon into the gateway it just says that aircon is available or it can be changed to not available......
I’m over the hill in Meltham and I have vcds if you want to pop over and try to do the coding.
It’s outside my skill level but you’re welcome to use the cable if you feel confident.

Back