Hi. I've just found this thread after much searching, and just wondered if there's anyone in the Kendal area that would mind plugging in to my VCDS and toggling the 'dipped and main beams on at the same time' pls?

And Thanks.

Hi. I've just found this thread after much searching, and just wondered if there's anyone in the Kendal area that would mind plugging in to my VCDS and toggling the 'dipped and main beams on at the same time' pls?

And Thanks.

I'm not too far from Kendal (near Greenodd) if you can't find anyone closer........or if you don't find it with your Carista.

I'm not too far from Kendal (near Greenodd) if you can't find anyone closer........or if you don't find it with your Carista.

Ah, great, thanks. That would be brill. Once I've got them fitted I'll be in touch (if I don't hear about the Carista :rolleyes:)

Ah, great, thanks. That would be brill. Once I've got them fitted I'll be in touch (if I don't hear about the Carista :rolleyes:)

I'm pretty sure Carista can do it, I'm sure I've read about it on here somewhere......

Last edited:
Brilliant! The van is just off jct 32. What’s your tipple/fee?

Due to lockdown, the trip to Preston is on hold for the moment!

Will let you know when it gets rearranged (that is, if you haven't already got sorted by then!).

Due to lockdown, the trip to Preston is on hold for the moment!

Will let you know when it gets rearranged (that is, if you haven't already got sorted by then!).
Hi, great I will wait to hear from you, I am not in any rush. Thanks

Hi.

I have a kenwood dnx5190dabs and have the proper loom from absolute5 so all works good. Would like to have the Garmin directions on the MFD and know this can be done by VCDS. I'm based in Hyde and am willing to travel within reason.
If someone could do this for me that would be great and a price/cost also.
Many thanks.
Darren.

you need someone to clear the code.
Map link isn’t working on your attachment . Anyone in the Stockport area that can help clear it ?

Map link isn’t working on your attachment . Anyone in the Stockport area that can help clear it ?
Map not working with the current forum software.

Think maybe Carista can do this? Cheap option.

Map not working with the current forum software.

Think maybe Carista can do this? Cheap option.
The user map was no longer supported when the forum was upgraded - its still being looked at.
Anyone in the Stockport area that can help clear it?
I’ve moved your post to this VCDS North East thread in the hope that another user nearby sees it

Reactions: CAB
Hi.

I have a kenwood dnx5190dabs and have the proper loom from absolute5 so all works good. Would like to have the Garmin directions on the MFD and know this can be done by VCDS. I'm based in Hyde and am willing to travel within reason.
If someone could do this for me that would be great and a price/cost also.
Many thanks.
Darren.
Im in Swinton if that is of any use?

Back