North West Tow Bar Centre

Ambrose

T6 Pro
Shopped around to have a detachable tow bar fitted and ended going to Welcome to North West Towbar Centre Stockport | Established 1984 - North West Towbars Manchester as it was just down the road from me.

Dropped it off this morning at 11am and got a call just after 1pm to say it's ready for pick up, and got a run-through from Nick as to how it all works etc when I went to pick it up just now.

I went for the more expensive option of having it coded it in, for the Westfalia version with the 7pin electrics, it came to £549 including fitting, but because my van didn't have the plastic trim under the bumper, they had to put one on for an additional £35.

I did get a quote from PF Jones, the price was something similar at £566 and they'd come to me and have it done on the drive way, but having read some horror stories here, I thought I'd try a local firm which had better reviews on Google.

So, for anyone looking for a tow bar fitted, I'd recommend the North West Tow Bar for a good, honest service.

Shopped around to have a detachable tow bar fitted and ended going to Welcome to North West Towbar Centre Stockport | Established 1984 - North West Towbars Manchester as it was just down the road from me.

Dropped it off this morning at 11am and got a call just after 1pm to say it's ready for pick up, and got a run-through from Nick as to how it all works etc when I went to pick it up just now.

I went for the more expensive option of having it coded it in, for the Westfalia version with the 7pin electrics, it came to £549 including fitting, but because my van didn't have the plastic trim under the bumper, they had to put one on for an additional £35.

I did get a quote from PF Jones, the price was something similar at £566 and they'd come to me and have it done on the drive way, but having read some horror stories here, I thought I'd try a local firm which had better reviews on Google.

So, for anyone looking for a tow bar fitted, I'd recommend the North West Tow Bar for a good, honest service.
Good to know, I'll be going there soon.

Had two cars done there in the past and satisfied with those.

DSC_5019.JPG

Westfalia detachable fitted, very neat job.

Was always pleased with the cars they did for me, and they have expanded premises since then.

View attachment 165250

Westfalia detachable fitted, very neat job.

Was always pleased with the cars they did for me, and they have expanded premises since then.

Need to qualify this review.

Had to purchase and fit the bumper supports myself, as NWTC didn't offer to:

To be fair, there is no mention of them in the Westfalia installation manual, it is only through this forum that I realised that they were necessary.

Thanks to this post I went to the North West Tow Bar Centre - 3 hours later I now have a Westfalia removable tow bar with 13 pin electrics :) I can highly recommend them too

Back