VCDS - North West Area

Nick-C

T6 Kombi 140bhp DSG
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
That’s great. If I can get across this aft I’ll let you know. Not sure what the wife has planned yet
No probs, just let me know when you are free, even one night next week if you prefer.

Nick-C

T6 Kombi 140bhp DSG
VCDS User
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Probably a dumb question but im a newbie,whats dial sweep?.
It’s when you turn on the ignition, all the dash needles swing from zero/ resting position to full scale position and then return. Most of the Audi cars do it, and quite a few other sports cars. Looks cool if you like that sort of thing

fezza68

VIP Member
T6 Legend
Is that something my dealer would/could do for me when i pixk my shuttle up?.

Kingsimon2000

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hello, I've ballsed my dash work so that I have an airbag warning light on startup... think it was the unconnected cable under the driver's seat that did it... I think I'm right that I need a vcds bit kit to clear the warning that I get on start up.. Whats the best way to find somebody near Stockport? many thanks all.

. I tried the map link on the first page but it didn't work . thankyou

Bigsidavies

VCDS User
Hello, I've ballsed my dash work so that I have an airbag warning light on startup... think it was the unconnected cable under the driver's seat that did it... I think I'm right that I need a vcds bit kit to clear the warning that I get on start up.. Whats the best way to find somebody near Stockport? many thanks all.

. I tried the map link on the first page but it didn't work . thankyou
I’m near Holmfirth if that’s any good to you. I do have to go over to Cheadle one afternoon this week, so could maybe meet up and clear it for you.

Kingsimon2000

VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’m near Holmfirth if that’s any good to you. I do have to go over to Cheadle one afternoon this week, so could maybe meet up and clear it for you.
Many thanks for the offer but just been hit with my daughter having a high temp! so that's shut down till we get a test! as and when I guess . many thanks.