10% off everything at Screwfix, use code SUPPORT10. Valid all of May. Not sure if it just works if you are plumbfix/electrifix. Order via the website.

plumbfix discount.PNG

It certainly works, I just bought a mega Triton petrol powered multi tool. Long reach strimmer, chainsaw & hedge trimmer. Great quality bit of kit, £152.99 after the discount.

3a6178da-5e87-43b8-9c1f-764c2ca6cbf0.png
Want early access to our Cadac BBQ Sale?!
Use this code at checkout:
BBQ-VIP
Hi XXXXXXX, It's national BBQ week on Monday and we wanted to celebrate with a discount on Cadac BBQ's. Our sale officially goes live on Monday, but we're giving our newsletter subscribers chance to get in there first.
The early access code above will work until midnight on Sunday 24th May. After that, our website will automatically take the 10% discount off for you :)

VCDS license count upgrade - till 31st of May, 2020

Duvalay had an ad in the C&CClub mag with 20% off, SUNSHINE20

Have you ordered from them before?

I registered and received a 10% off code via email, I assume that is for your first order though.

Went for a Reimo rail in the end, hard finding stock though for lwb. Supplied and fitted by DC Conversions Runcorn £230, which is an excellent price not far off what I could buy all the bits for; rail and sikaflex.

Handy little inverter generator quieter than the Honda EU10 supposedly and £20 off at the moment

Back