Upgrade Reversing light

Slight problem guys...!
Was looking at these on transporter hq and since mine are standard halogen rears I would get them the same.
One reversing light.
One rear fog light.
Isn’t there a way for me to use the ones for a factory led set up so I can get two reversing lights and two fog lights?

is there a plug and play harness?

I can do the alternative plugs with cable to get the 2nd reverse/fog working but its not a P&P harness you will need to remove wires from old plug and insert into new connector etc (instructions provided)

I have LED rears with H7's on the front. Changed the reversing bulbs to LED and they light up the world.
Was rather surprised LED lights didn't come with LED bulbs in the reversing lights but thats just VW penny pinching.

I can do the alternative plugs with cable to get the 2nd reverse/fog working but its not a P&P harness you will need to remove wires from old plug and insert into new connector etc (instructions provided)
Thanks @Pauly that would be great.
I was thinking that a cable run from one side to the other would probably do it? is that the solution?
If you have a wiring diagram / instructions please fella x

Yes basically thats it, i normally send out two alternative plugs each with a cable preterminated in it to be run to the roof loom to tap into the opposing feed

Yes basically thats it, i normally send out two alternative plugs each with a cable preterminated in it to be run to the roof loom to tap into the opposing feed
How do I go about getting these from you sir?

So theoretically could I put oem led’s and just run the cable across??

Being very disappointed with the poor lighting given out by the standard reversing lights I am looking to replace the reversing bulbs with high power LED versions.

Can anyone recommend reliable high Lumens Canbus error free bulbs

I have LED rears with H7's on the front. Changed the reversing bulbs to LED and they light up the world.
Was rather surprised LED lights didn't come with LED bulbs in the reversing lights but thats just VW penny pinching.

Can I ask which LED bulbs did you find worked well for your reversing lights @Lord Mfwic

Thanks @Peatey . Good to get the low down on products from members on here. Have a scan through bulbs on Amazon and it's amazing how many identical reviews there are for different products. Would be pretty easy to use software to flag this up and stop fake reviews.

Back