THQ flush-fit sliding windows

Ah I see! Can’t help much with that then I’m afraid.. Looking at those photos though it looks like they’ve brought the back bit forward rather than pushing the blind back, to make the flat ones, if that makes sense? So it would probably be fine..
Yes, I agree, maybe I meant to link this one, seems different again - pushed the blind back?

Screenshot 2023-05-28 at 21.00.31.png

I think @Rioja John was lucky enough to get some when they were 1st launched and he hasn't reported any.
But alot of us us including myself have been waiting over a yr and half for them to come back in stock and that was only 2 wks ago.
So not aware of any issues.
Not me must be another member.

John.

Thanks again. Sorry I can see my question wasnt too clear.

As far as I can work out on the vanshades website there are 2 pod designs. 1 is completely flat and one has a step in it.
I was trying to work out if the flat one will work with the THQ sllider.

Stepped:
View attachment 200573View attachment 200574

Flat:

View attachment 200575
They both work with the slider windows , I was also looking at the new safari windows by tradeglass , but vanshades don’t fit with them in / vice Versa

Now that they've been out a while, has anyone experienced any issues with the THQ Camperglass flush sliding windows?
They do drip in especially heavy rain but this pales into insignificance compared to VW sliders

They're slightly smaller than the VW ones.
Funnily enough I've just got back home after going to see about having some fitted myself and was shown some already on another van.

They're slightly smaller than the VW ones.
Funnily enough I've just got back home after going to see about having some fitted myself and was shown some already on another van.
Yeah I have read they’re a bit smaller but just wanted to double check the dims!

Just been looking at these on a van and it seems like the smaller glass panel that slides moves within it's space when you close the sliding door (Ie. it sits nice and evenly initially with a few mm around each edge when you open the door, then when you shut the door you can hear it slightly move (not a pleasant sound), and visually see it's much closer to the front than back - I was not slamming the door either.

Has anyone else found this, or am I being too fussy?

Is this when the window is open? I can imagine it does make that sound when open but shouldn't when closed.

Mine dies this but think it only happens the 1st time after the window has been opened.
I have meant 2 investigate it a bit more but haven't had time.

Back