THQ flush-fit sliding windows

Bav

Explore, discover, enjoy, repeat...
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Transporter HQ are imminently due to release their own version of the flush, sliding windows that [allegedly] don't leak.

See here:

Any news on what happened to these? They were on as coming into stock for Autumn, but now completely missing from the website.

I actually checked the site yesterday and couldn’t find them. I remember mr THQ saying they wouldn’t release until they were fully tested so I’m guessing that’s not gone well!

I hope not I've been waiting on these for ages. I spoke to someone on the phone in July and they said they dhould b here mid / end of September.

I asked in the comments on their YouTube channel and was told they're delayed. Odd they've removed them from the website though

I was lucky enough/ right place right time to get a pair of thq flush windows last October, they were still in development, to fit I was told they just needed an extra bead of sealant across the sliding rail at the bottom, nearly 12months on I’ve had no issues with them , (Touchwood) CEF5DFD0-AF32-459A-B46A-DBAA60D0BB2D.png

Designing van windows that don't leak is an engineering challenge on a par with putting a person on mars using a nuclear fusion powered spaceship. I heard NASA had a secret project to develop non-leaking T6 windows but eventually canned it when their chief scientist's brain exploded.

Designing van windows that don't leak is an engineering challenge on a par with putting a person on mars using a nuclear fusion powered spaceship. I heard NASA had a secret project to develop non-leaking T6 windows but eventually canned it when their chief scientist's brain exploded.
They seem to have leaking issues of their own that they can’t fix at the moment anyway!

Just spoke to someone THQ and they said they are not expecting them until January now and that's why they have removed them from their site.
Said they got issues with their container being pushed back all the time.
Probably due to price, as a container last Yr was about 2-3 grand and now it can be upwards of 12 grand so less profit in it for them.

Just spoke to someone THQ and they said they are not expecting them until January now and that's why they have removed them from their site.
Said they got issues with their container being pushed back all the time.
Probably due to price, as a container last Yr was about 2-3 grand and now it can be upwards of 12 grand so less profit in it for them.
Damn. I might have to re think what to do now.

Me to.. been waiting on these nearly a year to start coverrting.. gutted.
Any ideas of other flush sliding window??

Me to.. been waiting on these nearly a year to start coverrting.. gutted.
Any ideas of other flush sliding window??
Snap.
There are a couple of other retailers of flush fit. One is VGC as mentioned above, the other name escapes me atm. Much more expensive than the price of the THQ ones we’re looking like selling at. Looks like it is either pay the premium, or retro fit oem stuff with that price.
Or go the more common non flush sliders.

oof, your right with the premium £400+vat each. :eek: but saying that id rather do it 1st as last with something i want than make do.
I've waited long enough.
just need someone to buy my splitter thatll absorb some of cost lol.

Back