THQ flush-fit sliding windows

The TRADE GLASS U.K. pop out windows look interesting, caravan style with built in flynet.

January....
My plan B is to just fit solid glass until they are available then swop out

Theres a place near me that does flush windows and you can get either slide back to open (like original ones) or slide forward (opens next to passenger's head) options. Anyone got any insight on what's better and if these will be any good??

Or

VW T5, T6 Flush OEM Style Left Front Sliding Window, 80% Privacy Glass

Theres a place near me that does flush windows and you can get either slide back to open (like original ones) or slide forward (opens next to passenger's head) options. Anyone got any insight on what's better and if these will be any good??

Or

VW T5, T6 Flush OEM Style Left Front Sliding Window, 80% Privacy Glass

I think the choice of where the window opens is down to where your gas burners/hobs are located. Thats one reason anyway :)

I wanted these for my van but on speaking to Camper Glass (Transporter HQ) I was told that they did not know when the factory making them would be able to supply them hence they have removed them from their website. I was led to believe the VAG ones leak???

I wanted these for my van but on speaking to Camper Glass (Transporter HQ) I was told that they did not know when the factory making them would be able to supply them hence they have removed them from their website. I was led to believe the VAG ones leak???
Yeah they basically said not this year maybe next to me. :(

Just got the email today too. A few months too late for me unfortunately but they do look good. Maybe I’ll replace my fixed ones at some point in the future. Let us know how you get on with them.

Back