What,where, is the deal with the dash button in the switch blank?

Loving this thread and the look of those alloys and how they sit. Noticed you said your tyres are 265/40/20. Can I ask what offset and width your alloys are?

Loving this thread and the look of those alloys and how they sit. Noticed you said your tyres are 265/40/20. Can I ask what offset and width your alloys are?

Hello david, theyre 9J front 10J rear, and the offset... ET35 on the front and ET45 on the rear!

Amarok steelies arrived, cant say no to 0% finance, pennies a month too!

now just to decide what tyres to put with them, either some proper winters like crossclimates or some general grabbers... and yes I’ll be powder coating them anthracite @Tourershine :sneaky:

oh and I managed to sound deaden the sliding door panel, it’s made such a difference upon closing the side door now.

C20A66DB-9ECF-4B4D-81E2-3E5EF58FED0E.jpeg

now just to decide what tyres to put with them, either some proper winters like crossclimates or some general grabbers... and yes I’ll be powder coating them anthracite @Tourershine :sneaky:

oh and I managed to sound deaden the sliding door panel, it’s made such a difference upon closing the side door now.

View attachment 60606

Bagsy first refusal on these bad boys.

View attachment 60606
Where from?

So today, she had her first service in my ownership,

it consisted of usual service of filters and oils PLUS DSG service, so oil change on that and filter.

MOT was also done, £512 later...

Brilliant service from a friend who was service manager at audi, to then start up on his own and do it himself! And that was the best quote I had too!!!

Michelin cross climates also order in 235/55/18 for my steelies ^ above... steelies are 7.5j, hoping they go on ok.

and here’s a pic, just because.
C159D48E-000C-42EC-9EE6-E64FB199C6CB.jpeg

Oh, and has anyone else noticed the difference after getting a DSG service ?!? Swear it feels far smoother and more responsive

View attachment 60606

echoing @Skyliner33 where did you get these from fella??
thank you

Tyres have arrived! Now to get them to a friend to powder coat the steelies anthracite grey! 2210A832-A060-4B6C-AFCF-5736E5A26CED.jpeg

Back