Nice one mate. I know it's a big bit different but I had recently had 2 x kidney stones 1x 21mm and 1 x 13mm believe it wasn't big or clever. Then the lovely staff give you ltrs and ltrs of water. Let me tell you my language wasn't polite
Oh it did sting a big bit with every pee. Then I had to get a sent removed and they put a camera up my bellend whilst I was awake as it's day surgery that deal with it. But all clear now. Oh the van does look very cool too
:-D :-D :-D

Nice one mate. I know it's a big bit different but I had recently had 2 x kidney stones 1x 21mm and 1 x 13mm believe it wasn't big or clever. Then the lovely staff give you ltrs and ltrs of water. Let me tell you my language wasn't polite
Oh it did sting a big bit with every pee. Then I had to get a sent removed and they put a camera up my bellend whilst I was awake as it's day surgery that deal with it. But all clear now. Oh the van does look very cool too
:-D :-D :-D
Aye I had the camera done last Tuesday! Only just started holding the old man again now!!!

Oh dear yes it's a wee bit impolite of them. But a little pain for long time gain. Well worth it. I,m over the moon for you.

Received some goods from the forum, cheers @Eli1264 - quick, fast, secure delivery

genuine VW mosquito blinds, safe to say if I had paid full price for these from VW I’d be fuming :laugh:

26EADB18-00A9-47AC-86D0-B49866CB855A.jpeg

Reactions: Eli
Received some goods from the forum, cheers @Eli1264 - quick, fast, secure delivery

genuine VW mosquito blinds, safe to say if I had paid full price for these from VW I’d be fuming :laugh:

View attachment 64496

was quite interested in these so interested to read you don't think they not worth the full price. why so??
no good quality wise? or the fit's not the best?

was quite interested in these so interested to read you don't think they not worth the full price. why so??
no good quality wise? or the fit's not the best?

you’re paying for the “idea” and “OEM” fit... it’s a bit of flexible thin plastic with some netting... lads on here could 3D print them for a few quid!

they’re gonna work brilliant, but yeah. £100+ for them brand new, definitely a rip off!

So today, we’ve gone about trying to bring some colour to our somewhat boring interior... to start with a simple tapestry so every morning, we can wake up to the mountains... going to play around a fair bit getting things how we want them

Big surprise coming too for the van, off the back of this rona virus... our house is delayed to be built, so we might as well enjoy ourselves and treat the van a little... watch this space

A2FF1A83-5DE7-4831-99E6-BFD991C69BC8.jpeg
32029F8C-BA22-4938-9C2F-FCDF6C67CC51.jpeg

yes! liking those. was toying with black side bars on mine (though mine is Indium Grey)

Back