@T6180 Yep left the rears whole way down, and I left fronts the same... taken it for a drive.... knocking from rear drivers side... and the headlights are way too high on the road!!! HELP

@T6180 Yep left the rears whole way down, and I left fronts the same... taken it for a drive.... knocking from rear drivers side... and the headlights are way too high on the road!!! HELP

When you say knocking did you put the adjusters at the top of the spring or the bottom?

Is it a slight knock or a full on clonk.....it might be the bolts as there stretch bolts

I'm not sure why your headlights will be higher as you've lowered it so the beam should be lower

Slight knock over bumps... needs another crank on the socket set ?

No I don’t have them, they’re auto adjustment, same as my previous Audi’s. (And my 53plate TT track car )

A job for the garage I think... I’ve had enough

We just see this as a game in my wife's Mini (no idea why the new Mini headlights are so bright) Count how many cars give you a 'friendly' flash.
Obviously they just flashing at your stunning VW mate, and not the fact you've burnt their iris's, and all they can see for the next 10 mins are pretty coloured squares:whistle:

Back