She’s a tad grey looking... roof and tailgate panels not done yet.... going to hold off in till I get some electrics in, so I can carpet and cut spotlight holes for the lights all at once. Having 2 spotlights in tailgate for when boots up, and 4 in the roof.

11C6E26B-AB93-4281-88AC-338487805179.jpeg
E8A23FB6-E4E2-4A7B-B9ED-E4C2F9C3CA99.jpeg

I'm not going to argue with you there @CALLAKN. The T6 in standard form does not drive how I thought it would, and I now have a new found love for how mine drives. B14's really are the ultimate in improving these beasts. I look forward to seeing yours with slightly less arch gap :thumbsup:

Shame I can’t even get my locking wheel nut off to get them put on... f***ing thing slipped and now just slips.

Shame I can’t even get my locking wheel nut off to get them put on... f***ing thing slipped and now just slips.

Are you using the rubbish VW brace? I had the same thing and got a wrecking bar with a 19mm socket and it is easy every time now.

Swapped to my bar after it slipped. I’m an idiot , might be going to Halfords to get a locking wheel but remover

Backs done.... fronts tomorrow! Any advice lads? What size it nut on top mounts?

9529D826-AC38-4BAE-A2EA-183206C62D0A.jpeg

Back