The Annual T6F Pilgrimage to Bala Lake

...and the roads seem to have lot less potholes. Pity most of the tourists can't manage with the narrow roads with stone walls next to the road, so end they end up driving in the middle of the road :D
Guilty as charged - sorry!

Without a resident fireman (aka pyromaniac) I expect the fires at Bala will be a bit subdued
Let’s be honest that’s the only reason we do this job - it’s just to learn how to set the best possible fires. We’ve all come out of fires saying “well they just didn’t try hard enough!”:rofl::rofl:;)

Annoyingly unable to get the bank holiday Monday off due a team member with holiday already booked. Will be up for the Saturday and Sunday but leaving Sunday afternoon. I do have hook up booked for Sunday night so someone can jump on that if they wish.

Annoyingly unable to get the bank holiday Monday off due a team member with holiday already booked. Will be up for the Saturday and Sunday but leaving Sunday afternoon. I do have hook up booked for Sunday night so someone can jump on that if they wish.

Your new job position is buggering up all these events..

My previous role naturally worked well around the vw calender this new rosta is a pain in the balls. Ruined everything and run out of holiday for all the shows I've booked. Fingers crossed next year works out..... although plotting a trip to Italy.....

My previous role naturally worked well around the vw calender this new rosta is a pain in the balls. Ruined everything and run out of holiday for all the shows I've booked. Fingers crossed next year works out..... although plotting a trip to Italy.....

Who do i need to speak to...!

Does anyone have any views on UEFA champions league final which is on the Saturday night? As Liverpool are playing in the final.

Is that Megan Markle playing, keeping hearing about a big event this weekend, with the Markles??

WiFi on site will be even worse than usual as all of the Scousers on site will be trying to stream the match from BT

I plan to be watching it, might have to sweeten up @Loz for a little loan of his portable screen doodaa, if all else fails might have to drive to the nearest pub that is showing it

Back